Belleza body nails HELP!!!

KillJill007

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, KillJill007 said:

I just don’t understand how to use nails. When I use demos or buy them they float around my hand. What am I missing? I have the belleza body. 

Are you buying mesh nails that are specifically made for belleza?  And bento?

2 hours ago, KillJill007 said:

Yes here are a some demo nails from Liva. They are bento and made foe belleza and they don’t fit. I tried all the different shapes and lengths

I noticed the nails are in a splayed fingers position.  That's what I usually see when I tp into a busy sim and see half-rezzed body parts flying around. The upper torsos are stuck in a t-pose with fingers apart until the avatars finished rezzing.

I'm guessing it may be lag that is delaying the nails' reaction time to your hands.  You can try teleporting to an empty sim to rule out lag issues.

Edited by Eddy Vortex

17 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I noticed the nails are in a splayed fingers position.  That's what I usually see when I tp into a busy sim and see half-rezzed body parts flying around. The upper torsos are stuck in a t-pose with fingers apart until the avatars finished rezzing.

I'm guessing it may be lag that is delaying the nails' reaction time to your hands.  You can try teleporting to an empty sim to rule out lag issues.

But I noticed her hands are in a curved position when normally the fingers should be straight in edit pose.  At least mine is when  I'm editing jewelry and such.

11 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

But I noticed her hands are in a curved position when normally the fingers should be straight in edit pose.  At least mine is when  I'm editing jewelry and such.

I think its because of my curved hands. How do I make them straight? I’m playing around with my universal bento hud but they aren’t moving. 

7 minutes ago, zenoerasa said:

Had the same issue--i had to change from the regular body freya to the bento version. Fixed the issue right away.

Edit--wear the Freya V 5.2 bento version

520135683_ScreenShot2020-11-29at3_36_20PM.png.0a518d43b57e47b0f7eaf71876cb2293.png

Ah ok.. I wondered if was the body itself.  @KillJill007have you updated your body to the 5.2 and if so, are you using the BENTO version in the file? Why would they even leave the non event version?

2 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

Why would they even leave the non event version?

If you don’t have a bento ao, you could have splayed hands so it would be better to use the static hands version.

Plus, you know how people are. There's probably somebody out there that doesn’t like bento for some reason.

Edited by Janet Voxel
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.