Looking for family

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here we go. I am sitting here, in front of my computer constantly writing and deleting content of this topic in order to write something what would be intriguing and interesting to someone but finally decided to write whats on my heart.

I am on SL for 2 years and since then I was trying to find myself and my place inworld but never found place that I would call home, never found people who would call my family. Most of times sooner or later I felt like outcast. Maybe problem is that I am little shy person and don't custom to start conversations unless I have purpose for (job or question)

Well, enough me babbling. I little maked this topic to novel... I am looking people who I would call family, who would understand me, who would listen to me and also being understood and listen by me. To love and be loved, to need someone and being needed by someone. 

Thats it. I found straight in myself to leave this words here. Now, everything is up to you who is reading this. Would you like to have sister/daughter like me?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/28/2020 at 4:06 AM, milania15 said:

Its gets lonely on SL with no one to hang out with. I would really love someone like you as my sister. I cant wait to meet you in world. 😃

how about we all be sisters ??

• 4 weeks later...

I'm relatively new to SL, started roughly two weeks ago now to hang out with a friend now and then. I'd love to get to know some people and hang out, chat, rp or whatever if you guys are still open to this^^^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.