LOOKING FOR A ROLE PLAY SIM ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Leonidas079

On 8/29/2018 at 11:07 AM, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings all!

Just a friendly reminder that the Role Play forum is for discussions regarding your experiences in Second Life with regards to Role Playing. 

This including ANY type of Role Play, but your posts and discussions MUST comply with the Community Guidelines

No Naming & Shaming

No Advertising your Role Play locations

No Adult Content

Personal ads are currently not being moderated, but this could change at any time, as they are, technically, off topic.  If you are looking for specific types of role playing in Second Life, I would strongly encourage everyone to turn your post into a discussion about what you are looking for, instead of just posting that you are looking. 

Cheers~

Edited by RowanMinx
18 minutes ago, Leonidas079 said:

i am sorry, but in that link you copied there, the Community guidelines it says nothing of what you stated about "No advertising your Role Play locations". If you can show me where does it specificly say you cant do it i would happily remove the post.

This thread HAS been told a time or two that is for conversations about role play. Beyond that the rule is pinned to the top of this forum. Always good to read those. You cannot removed a thread post but a moderator certainly might.  Here is the info you requested. Now you know.

image.thumb.png.fdcb718e66e3307afd6fb751a354e82e.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
fixing term
32 minutes ago, Leonidas079 said:

i am sorry, but in that link you copied there, the Community guidelines it says nothing of what you stated about "No advertising your Role Play locations". If you can show me where does it specificly say you cant do it i would happily remove the post.

Expand it..I bolded and underlined where it say No Advertising your Role Play locations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.