the skinnery - legacy

xBaeBeex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi guys, wondering if you can help. i have looked at this billboard for too long and i might be missing something. where is the rest of the options for legacy? lol.. why is legacy only avaliable in slim? ..someone that loves Skinnery might be able to help me on this.. i love their stuff, but i dont want to be restricted to one body type? ...

skinnery.JPG

It looks to me like the Skinnery does not make those options for Legacy.  I don't know if Legacy can use Omega; if it does, you could buy that one instead. And if you are BOM you could get any of them, as it appears that they all include BOM skins. If neither of those apply, you'll need to look for a different skin-maker.

I got more skins then I got sense. >.< but I think with her latest update to body skins she made it where you could use the other body styles with a tattoo layer specific for Legacy toes ( which is where the difference  in body shape really are apparent). What I don't know is if she is including the  toe tattoo with the other skins now or if you need to buy Legacy slim  in your shade and then if you want "tummy" body buy the Maitreya version of it.  If you are using Legacy, I would demo the Maitreya version of the skin you want from her, and look in the folder to see if there is a toe layer in there. Might be packed in box as there few layers she includes (freckles, moles etc).  If all else fails, notecard the creator.  She has always been very nice and prompt with my dealings with her.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.