Looking for Someone Interested in Polyamory

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cambria Nocturna in world
cloudchaser91

I am a returning patron of Second Life, and since I have been back I have been burned quite a bit. 
I am looking for 1 or two individuals that are commited to honesty, openness and being protective
I am a Submissive Avatar, who wears a lot of dark colors. 
I would love to have someone dominant or even someone that is a switch.
Do not apply or message me in world if you have plans to ditch or hop to other females in game. 
I do prefer women, but I am open to men as long they think with their head and not their southern regions

See you in world!

• Like 3

Honest and open are the best ways to be in SL. You sound adorable. We have basically abandoned another game due to the drama and screwage there (and the fact that 90% of the attempted D/s relationships are so poorly acted/roleplayed it's just embarrassing, speaking as someone who knows the lifestyle IRL from the D side for both Romantic and Sexual subs).

I am in a non D/s (but still very special) relationship with John and neither of us is looking for more, but I do hope you find what you are looking for!

Say hi in game if you like, we often can be found at Foxxies (formal attire) dancing.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Honest and open are the best ways to be in SL. You sound adorable. We have basically abandoned another game due to the drama and screwage there (and the fact that 90% of the attempted D/s relationships are so poorly acted/roleplayed it's just embarrassing, speaking as someone who knows the lifestyle IRL from the D side for both Romantic and Sexual subs).

I am in a non D/s (but still very special) relationship with John and neither of us is looking for more, but I do hope you find what you are looking for!

Say hi in game if you like, we often can be found at Foxxies (formal attire) dancing.

Thank You!, I was kind of abandoned by my partners after I paid their land rent, so yeah. Its messed up, I will definately check this place out! I do love social scenes

On 11/26/2020 at 9:00 AM, cloudchaser91 said:

Cambria Nocturna in world
cloudchaser91

I am a returning patron of Second Life, and since I have been back I have been burned quite a bit. 
I am looking for 1 or two individuals that are commited to honesty, openness and being protective
I am a Submissive Avatar, who wears a lot of dark colors. 
I would love to have someone dominant or even someone that is a switch.
Do not apply or message me in world if you have plans to ditch or hop to other females in game. 
I do prefer women, but I am open to men as long they think with their head and not their southern regions

See you in world!

I think its fair to say we have all been burned by someone on here, it happened to me so many time that i had lost interest im sl altogether I havent really done the whole dominant/submissive thing but i am opened minded and would love to get to know you in world.

Edited by milania15
1 hour ago, milania15 said:

I think its fair to say we have all been burned by someone on here, it happened to me so many time that i had lost interest im sl altogether I havent really done the whole dominant/submissive thing but i am opened minded and would love to get to know you in world.

I mean it doesn't have to be a dom/sub thing I mean its just what I am used to unfortunately. I would also love to get to know you! feel free to add me in world at cloudchaser91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.