I don't want male characters to be rendered in-game

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You know what would be a fun option? if we could render others as one of our own avatars in our clothing folder..better then jelly dolls and we could only see them that way... being it would only be on the viewer side.

Some third party viewer people lets make this happen!😊

2 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

You know what would be a fun option? if we could render others as one of our own avatars in our clothing folder..better then jelly dolls and we could only see them that way... being it would only be on the viewer side.

Some third party viewer people lets make this happen!😊

Or if we could viewer-side render them as a particle image of our choice? 😳🤣. I know I’d have a lot of fun assigning certain photos to certain people. Hilarity would ensue. Of course I’d have to take pictures and ruin it all by sharing it. Come to think of it I could do that now if I wanted to put the effort into it. Never have I ever derendered things and taking photos of them and caused anyone any upset right? right right....

( lest I get myself in trouble from people thinking that I might have de-rendered someone’s clothes, no....it was a neighbor who had a really ugly build and I de-rendered all of their things, took a clean photo of the landscape and stuck it in my facing window frame. Course the neighbor peeked and it spooked them...or so I heard)

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 6:17 PM, TonyJr8598 said:

I don't want male characters to be rendered in-game. It would be enough to see only the female characters. Does this have a choice?

hm, you mean males playing female avatars, or just female playing males or.. what about furry ... I mean...There is not that many actual males playing males so You will never really know.

On 11/25/2020 at 6:17 PM, TonyJr8598 said:

I don't want male characters to be rendered in-game. It would be enough to see only the female characters. Does this have a choice?

You just want to hit on women in peace and pretend their dude isnt standing behind her. 😂 

Edited by Chris Nova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 11/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, TonyJr8598 said:

On 11/26/2020 at 5:36 AM, TonyJr8598 said:

I have slow internet connection :( thats why

@TonyJr8598 Still, there is no LSL function for de-rendering, but I hope LL will introduce it soon just to auto hide heavy lag items.

For now, there is an alternative. Go to the "world" menu and bottom of that menu, select "show friends only".

Then only the friends will render you.

Once you teleport to a new place, just check the profiles and find someone suitable to chat with. The profile information says more about the person than the avatar. Even the avatars showing, it is better to check the profile info before you waste time. Besides the avatar look is no longer important because currently there are really good free mesh heads and bodies that can make someone looks great.

If had a good conversation then you can add them as a friend.

Therefore not showing anyone except friends is much better.

On 11/26/2020 at 9:14 AM, TonyJr8598 said:

Why are you constantly questioning? I don't talk to men, I don't need to see them either. I don't really hate them but there is a lot of unnecessary avatar clutter. Is there just such a thing or not? There is no surprise in this .. Please friends. I think it makes perfect sense for someone with a slow internet. I thank the friends who helped. I do not read comments from friends who are surprised or try to humor on my topic..

If you do not desire humorous replies, refrain from humorous statements....proof that the Internet is actually making us dumber. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

In a perfect world where men don't see other men:

OP: "Hello there, pretty lady. Can I offer you a drink?"

Random lady: "**** off. Don't you see I'm with someone else?"

Or maybe something simpler:

*boink*

OP: "The hell did I just bump into?"

Just wondering how you would deal with such situations.

*Freenis Slap, Jibbly graze!!*

You almost have to be shaolin monk with lightning speed to pull both of those off one handed.. But if you practice and get good with two hands you can do them both at the same time like a pro and people will think you are Shaolin.

hehehe

Just kidding!!  Nobody take advice from me when I'm on vacation, or ever for that matter.. hehehe

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 1:09 AM, AnonymousMike said:

Can you imagine how empty his Sl would be.... Just him and himself... It would be like the TV show Last man on Earth, except in SL and there wont be ANYONE

I wonder who will still be logged in the day SL closes its doors. The last few of us gathered in the one remaining sim throwing a final party, with a countdown clock going until the world goes black

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

I wonder who will still be logged in the day SL closes its doors. 

I have a feeling it might be me being the last one out to turn off the lights, if so, I'll have a tear in my eye and remember what you said and my final words will be ItHadToComeToThis🙃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sassy Kenin said:

I have a feeling it might be me being the last one out to turn off the lights, if so, I'll have a tear in my eye and remember what you said and my final words will be ItHadToComeToThis🙃

You may be turning off the light, but I will be the one refusing to leave, then forcibly being logged off when the servers go black.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.