Call for Fiction

lynxstudio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

that doesn't belong in GD, but more in employment or creation section, now it only looks like you want to get content for free.

It's a question of value not purpose 

If you didn't knew i had a magazine would you say that? 

i have to appreciate a work 

It's maybe for creation section 

You would ask the authors if they want to be included

Best,

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

not maybe .. you don't look for discussion.
Another tip, mention the rates you want to pay for the copy you can harvest, not many will do it for free.

I was looking for a discussion about fiction

maybe not forum it's material for a fiction group 

5 hours ago, lynxstudio said:

That is very good remark 

Best, 

Short story:

I saw you walking fast maybe late for a reunion 

Later that day you call asking if there were enough winter clothes in the closet or if we had to go shopping

It started snowing and that vision made you calmer 

This reads like refrigerator magnet prose. Word vomit with a pretension of trying to be edgy and deep. Fail.  If this is the type of tripe you are looking for, even if you got people to stupidly participate (given the information I've read here), I doubt anyone would read it for long.

Welcome to posting in a public forum, where anyone can and will comment upon what and how you communicate.

Best always,

Edited by Gatogateau
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

This reads like refrigerator magnet prose. If this is the type of tripe you are looking for, even if you got people to stupidly participate (given the information I've read here), I doubt anyone would read it for long.

Welcome to posting in a public forum, where anyone can and will comment upon what and how you communicate.

Best always,

Thank you 

It's a style it's not intended to be everlasting poetry but you can relate to a story and it will stay 

Best,  

Just now, lynxstudio said:

Thank you 

It's a style it's not intended to be everlasting poetry but you can relate to a story and it will stay 

Best,  

Nope. I don't relate to it. I doubt anyone else does. And I can pretty much guarantee that it is out of anyone's mind faster than the click to the next comment.

Style is not substance. Concept.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gatogateau said:

Nope. I don't relate to it. I doubt anyone else does. And I can pretty much guarantee that it is out of anyone's mind faster than the click to the next comment.

Style is not substance. Concept.

Style Short Stories Fiction 

Tales Essays 

You don't have to relate it's intended for those who do 

The exemple it's just a answer to a call from a resident you can write other original ideas 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, lynxstudio said:

short stories

fiction 

real stories

Post yours here in comments

Even short stories are probably too long to be posted in a comment here.  A link to someone's story would work, but I can't imagine people who write would do that unless they have published books for which they could post an order link. 

4 hours ago, lynxstudio said:

It's not getting work, it's finding out about residents who have shared interests and can be valuable for collaborations 

If you are looking for other residents in-world who share an interest in writing, this is probably not the best way to find them. 

3 hours ago, lynxstudio said:

I was looking for a discussion about fiction

maybe not forum it's material for a fiction group 

If you're looking for others to share book discussions with, you might be better off searching in Groups in-world to see if there are already some book discussion groups, or perhaps think about starting your own literary discussion group - if you're really serious about finding other with a shared interest and are serious about the discussion part (and not just trying to get people to inadvertently provide content to be published in your planned magazine). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moira Timmerman said:

Even short stories are probably too long to be posted in a comment here.  A link to someone's story would work, but I can't imagine people who write would do that unless they have published books for which they could post an order link. 

If you are looking for other residents in-world who share an interest in writing, this is probably not the best way to find them. 

If you're looking for others to share book discussions with, you might be better off searching in Groups in-world to see if there are already some book discussion groups, or perhaps think about starting your own literary discussion group - if you're really serious about finding other with a shared interest and are serious about the discussion part (and not just trying to get people to inadvertently provide content to be published in your planned magazine). 

There is a Flash Fiction group already 

Thank you

12 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

😎 Once upon a time there was an avatar who talked to the moon...

i like the style secret 

it would just be easy to get all replies in the form of short ideas but they focus on what it would be for 

i like to see your point 

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.