Any clubs that play lesser-known music?

1 hour ago, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

It seems like most clubs just play what's popular. I want to discover new tunes. I like all genres.

Definitely The Velvet. LOTS of eclectic music. Watch for gigs by Lolo in particular if you like weird and unpredictable. (She's a giant spider, though, so if arachnophobia is an issue . . .)

There's a group for live music enthusiasts you might like to join.  There's always a lively group of people at most of them and they cover a wide range of interests.  The group may actually be called Live Music Enthusiasts.

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Definitely The Velvet. LOTS of eclectic music. Watch for gigs by Lolo in particular if you like weird and unpredictable. (She's a giant spider, though, so if arachnophobia is an issue . . .)

I searched for The Velvet and I don't think it came up. Can someone give me a map link to the club?

1 hour ago, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

I searched for The Velvet and I don't think it came up. Can someone give me a map link to the club?

They're listed under Search > Places, but this is the SLURL. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Odyssey/30/233/23

I don't think I've ever been there before but I was nosey. :)  I like their poster that says 'Gleefully serving no practical purpose since 2006'.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery