Black Friday sales

arisaie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

31 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Doing a double check of their MP to see if there's anything there I want but don't own. A couple of things, maybe.

Well, that was a mistake.

I don't think the MP was marked down for the sale.  I think the sale is only inworld.

• Like 1

I did my Apple Fall shopping from the Marketplace. It is great. I filled up the basket again and again. Well, it is cheaper than Loft & Aria... I wonder if I am really going to use everything I buy. 🤨

I decided to not buy a Legacy petite, or another Lelutka head, or a skin... I can't find anything I like better than what I have.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I did my Apple Fall shopping from the Marketplace. It is great. I filled up the basket again and again. Well, it is cheaper than Loft & Aria... I wonder if I am really going to use everything I buy. 🤨

I decided to not buy a Legacy petite, or another Lelutka head, or a skin... I can't find anything I like better than what I have.

Apple Fall is all sorts of awesome.  I am pleased that many of their stuffs are relatively low prim.

About buying more mesh body parts, I've been thinking about the pros and cons of new shiny things versus things already owned that aren't broken yet.  I've thought long and hard about getting the Kalhene body.  That body is perfect for a non-binary avatar like me and they know what short nails actually look like. My Lucybody works well enough with Maitreya clothes and Slink shoes.  I wondered if there is a point of getting another body if I don't ever plan to walk around naked.  Having the correct nail length and the ability to wear Maitreya shoes would be my only reasons for buying it.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Anyone know if Coco is having a sale? I got what I think was a notification that they were in-world, but I'm damned if I can see any sign of it at their main store.

I was wondering the same thing, was going to head there. I have not seen them on any lists.. well I could have missed it too.

Ok, nothing in their group notices, no signs at the store. I would say no sale.

Edited by ClariceRose
Added info

1 minute ago, ClariceRose said:

I was wondering the same thing, was going to head there. I have not seen them on any lists.. well I could have missed it too.

I and a few other received a texture that seemed to announce it, but I went to the main store and . . . no signage or indication of a sale.

https://gyazo.com/d202ce88543545be31ed288cd7d3dd8d

Stealthic hair has 50% off. Refund by purchase. L'etre & Doux has 30% off, also refund. I can not see them on the Seraphim list. Other lists that are not in alphabetical order, or who just copy the sale texture, is so hard for me to read.

Often, the sale texture does not even have the store name, or it is in small letters. An alphabetical list is best.

Stealthic, Doux and newer Magica (with hairbase) is my top hairs now.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Stealthic hair has 50% off. Refund by purchase. L'etre & Doux has 30% off, also refund. I can not see them on the Seraphim list. Other lists that are not in alphabetical order, or who just copy the sale texture, is so hard for me to read.

Often, the sale texture does not even have the store name, or it is in small letters. An alphabetical list is best.

Stealthic, Doux and newer Magica (with hairbase) is my top hairs now.

Ooh, ty!! I didn't know about Stealthic and Doux having a sale.

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I and a few other received a texture that seemed to announce it, but I went to the main store and . . . no signage or indication of a sale.

https://gyazo.com/d202ce88543545be31ed288cd7d3dd8d

There is a store on the weekend sales circuit called llcocoli looks like an Ad for their sale, well that was my first thought. Not seen any indication of one at Coco 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

They came back last year after being on hiatus for a while.  

Big body tattoos aren't really me anymore, but I had to buy one just for old times sake. To celebrate the return. I had bought "A night in Kandahar" in 2009, "Niu Kua" in 2010 and "Angels and Demons" in 2011.  And now I have "Hokusai Dreams". 🙂

I must make a style with it.

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

There is a store on the weekend sales circuit called llcocoli looks like an Ad for their sale, well that was my first thought. Not seen any indication of one at Coco 

lol. You're absolutely right. Duh.

Thank you for solving that one!

For those of us who collect cars, now is our chance to hoard at Vix Motors:

SUPER DISCOUNT 300L INSTEAD OF 3000L FOR ALL CARS

Only Marketplace: “On the occasion of Vix Motors anniversary”
until the end of November - don’t miss the chance!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/154776

Lp_100.jpg?1495753303

Edited by Yuumo Ichibara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

BRUH...

Just saw notice of Signature sale!

=============================

Today is the last chance to get your favourite body discounted !

All Signature items, heads and bodies are at 50% OFF

We wish you the best, and as always thank you for your support!

END 29 NOV AT 12 AM SLT

TAXI : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Signature Body/152/151/541

• Like 1

WOW, Maitreya cyber week!!

Cyber Week at Maitreya
Mon, Nov 30 2020 8:26:18 AM PST

Not just a Cyber Monday, but a whole week of sales at Maitreya!!
50% off all shoes, hair, clothes, lingerie and of course our mesh bodies!

The sale continues till Sunday 6th December. So if you are having trouble entering the sim, don't worry, there is a whole week.
xx

👍

Body for my alt!!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

WOW, Maitreya cyber week!!

Cyber Week at Maitreya
Mon, Nov 30 2020 8:26:18 AM PST

Not just a Cyber Monday, but a whole week of sales at Maitreya!!
50% off all shoes, hair, clothes, lingerie and of course our mesh bodies!

The sale continues till Sunday 6th December. So if you are having trouble entering the sim, don't worry, there is a whole week.
xx

👍

Body for my alt!!

lol@IF you're having trouble getting into the sim.  More like GOOD LUCK. haha 

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.