Black Friday sales

arisaie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1213 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Regarding mesh bodies, Kalhene is running a sale on their bodies from November 26 to November 30. The discount is 40% off to 45% off, depending on what bodies you're looking at. 

Just picked up the Anya body for $999, down from $1795! 

This is their MP link (with sale prices activated). 

Edited by simplemint
  • Thanks 2

Addam's is giving out $500 linden in store credit.  I just got two tops from Addam's absolutely for free.  Pretty crochet tops too!  You have to join the group...I'm already a member.  If you get onto the sim, you may need to cam in - I had to cam in.  

If you don't know how to use Addam's store credit.  First you join the group, and then right click on the item and choose MENU not pay.  Once the menu comes up it will show you how many credits you have and if you want to apply those credits to the item you are about to buy.  Hope this is correct...if I'm off a bit here don't hesitate to ask in Addam's group prior to purchase how to use the free credits.  I believe credits are good through the 29th.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, simplemint said:

Regarding mesh bodies, Kalhene is running a sale on their bodies from November 26 to November 30. The discount is 40% off to 45% off, depending on what bodies you're looking at. 

Is that a 99% compatible with Maitreya clothes?

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Any more news about Meshbody, former TMP? I found a page, that say nothing about a sale. https://www.meshbody.com/legacy

Was it just Fake News about a sale?

Blueberry has a 500 L giftcard to their group members. Group is free to join.

Yes, Legacy has a sale but they are not saying how much yet.. see here, top row https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=KawaiiFeed&set=a.869696450237081

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Any more news about Meshbody, former TMP? I found a page, that say nothing about a sale. https://www.meshbody.com/legacy

Was it just Fake News about a sale?

I must've missed the free join for Blueberry. It's now 20L.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

With my testing so far, it seems that most Maitreya clothes work. Definitely, it's much better than with the Ruth bodies! Though, sometimes I have to use the included alpha to make clothes (particularly very slim fit ones) fit better. I'm unsure as to whether those clothes would even fit on Maitreya given that I've never had that body. 

99%, I think may be a bit of an overstatement, but I'll be able to give you a better answer once I play with it more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I logged in and went to check Legacy prices.

ALL their bodies cost 2500. The two male versions, the two female, and the pregnancy.

I am not sure if I'll buy one... I got a fever and my body and head is not well. It feels so clumpy to wear a body in parts, add body, add hands, add feet. It looks better than Maitreya. But not much.

I could see the shoulders everybody disses Maitreya for. But it is really not a big difference. Oh, my head.

I think I take a rest, Black Friday or not. I suppose most stores have the sale until Monday.

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, simplemint said:

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I picked up the Kalhene body yesterday and having raided the Free Dove and Hilly Haalan's group gifts, I can confirm it's at least* 99% compatible with Maitreya clothes and Maitreya shoes. What's more, the "small chest" option is at least* 99% compatible with Maitreya Petite and the flat chest option appears to fit both Lara Flat and V-Tech clothing.

(*at least because there is probably some clothing somewhere that won't fit, but I haven't found any so far).

Comparing the Kalhene body with Maitreya, which is what Indra has, I think the reason it fits all the clothes is because it is noticeably thinner all-round than Maitreya. Kalhene is not gonna work for you if you want a thick or pulpy shape.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Blueberry is 50% off too, and I believe it's storewide for everything plus the 500L store credit.  I cannot get in yet DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!  

Adorsy is 40% OFF and FashionNatic is 35% if anyone is interested in checking those out.

Edited by FairreLilette

2 hours ago, simplemint said:

With my testing so far, it seems that most Maitreya clothes work. Definitely, it's much better than with the Ruth bodies! Though, sometimes I have to use the included alpha to make clothes (particularly very slim fit ones) fit better. I'm unsure as to whether those clothes would even fit on Maitreya given that I've never had that body. 

99%, I think may be a bit of an overstatement, but I'll be able to give you a better answer once I play with it more. 

Very rarely are clothes perfectly rigged for the originals either. I have a folder full of alpha layers for blueberry clothes...

9 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I must've missed the free join for Blueberry. It's now 20L.

it's been approx L$20 for a very long time and worth it while it is a nice gesture to do L$500 credit plus 50% Black Friday discount the region, it's cam region and the region it treats as a cam one with other businesses on were impossible to get in to being premium didn't make any difference put my tp hammer on last night dosed off after a while and was still trying to get in around an hour later

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Blueberry is 50% off too, and I believe it's storewide for everything plus the 500L store credit.  I cannot get in yet DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!  

Adorsy is 40% OFF and FashionNatic is 35% if anyone is interested in checking those out.

It is, including the brand new release. Hard to pass up 1,300L mega packs

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, simplemint said:

That price also includes the the mesh body and the mesh head.. I grabbed one after demoing it.. It's a really nice price, plus gives me a chance to try out BOM stuff rather than testing and messing with my other bodies..

Thank you for the find:)

ETA: Wow, I noticed that any changes I made to the demo body before buying the full version, stayed when I put on the full version body.. So that was kind of nice..

Maybe that's a BOM thing or something, either way, I like it..

I'm liking this body also, it fits really well with my Genus head.. no neck problems or anything with the skin..

So far so good..:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Thanks 1

Giz Seorn's Black Friday sale is 70% off (pay full price and get 70% refunded).  So far, I haven't found anything with a regular price higher than L250, resulting in a final cost of only 75L -- and some are lower than that.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GIZ SEORN/146/119/72

ETA:  I did just find an outfit for 300L, resulting in a sale price of 90L - so there are some higher priced items.

ETA again:  Read descriptions careful and be sure to Demo -- some of the items are the original Standard mesh sizes only, not specific to any body.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It was free for many years. It is a good group, since they have given out giftcards of 300 and 500 L several times. The previous 500 L gift card was in September, I think.

I am always, as they say, a day late and a dollar short. haha

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

ETA again:  Read descriptions careful and be sure to Demo -- some of the items are the original Standard mesh sizes only, not specific to any body.

Doing a double check of their MP to see if there's anything there I want but don't own. A couple of things, maybe.

One of my absolute all-time favourite dresses ever (enough superlatives?) is an older GS one. It does have fitted sizes, but it's sufficiently ancient that it also comes with standard ones. It's gorgeous and interesting and beautifully textured.*

*In the picture below, I've substituted a Gulabi neckpiece for the feather collar that comes with the original.

1058897846_Model-17Counterparts.thumb.png.68f8ce902cade2561ea2338761c7e191.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1213 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.