Any actual friendly people in SL?

I rarely make first contact inworld when I'm at a social sim, such as a ballroom or chat area. And I mean VERY rarely. The two occasions I did this week, I was met with hostility and rudeness, one even saying that I was like everyone else and I should go away. I'd pretty much said hello and commented on the question in their profile "Why do people friend you and then uncheck so you can't see them?". Not sure where the hell that tirade came from lol.

So let's try here. Any actual friendly people here that would like to hang out inworld sometime? I've been away and my friends list is pretty... dead lol

• Like 3

I think that happens when people get bothered alot, I know if I sign in and I get IM's constantly from the same person over and over I eventually start unchecking them...   I know its not nice but in the same respect I need a little space.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, AnonymousMike said:

I think that happens when people get bothered alot, I know if I sign in and I get IM's constantly from the same person over and over I eventually start unchecking them...   I know its not nice but in the same respect I need a little space.

i totally agree with this. i know that i've had a few people basically "simp" for me in manners on SL because i am a friendly person and a very social butterfly while in the presence of SL. #spaceisneeded

16 hours ago, HRH Andrew said:

I rarely make first contact inworld when I'm at a social sim, such as a ballroom or chat area. And I mean VERY rarely. The two occasions I did this week, I was met with hostility and rudeness, one even saying that I was like everyone else and I should go away. I'd pretty much said hello and commented on the question in their profile "Why do people friend you and then uncheck so you can't see them?". Not sure where the hell that tirade came from lol.

So let's try here. Any actual friendly people here that would like to hang out inworld sometime? I've been away and my friends list is pretty... dead lol

I am sometimes shy, but once you get to know me I can your annoying best friend lol

• Like 1