Looking for RP Guard Dog and/or Body Guard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently started a RP Character at Crack Den, Ofelia Fauna. Semi-Para RPer. I understand CD has multiple reputations but I wanted to try something a bit different than the "typical" type of person you might come across on this sim. Ofelia is a street medic who goes out of her way to help everyone, no matter their background or which gang they associate with. In her spare time she & her daughter Vignette run a small-time Soup Kitchen/Food Pantry & a Free Clinic/Bunkhouse out of their home, which is located in the local trailer park. Certainly handy if your injured character is trying to stay off the Hospital records, or even just trying to lay low from the police.

Here's where your help is needed, we've already had a few run-ins with local gangs & wanna-be thugs. (Which is expected Hahaha!) It would be much appreciated if during some of our RPs that Ofelia could have some back up. She is not a fighter in the slightest, Vignette is however a fighter but story-wise Ofelia does not want her daughter to take part in any gang related incidents. More than we already have that is.

If you are interested in helping Ofelia out, or even just want to do some RPs at CD, please feel free to post/reply here, message me privately or pass me a notecard in-game.  GremlinJadeypoo Resident

((FYI, I'll be AFK for roughly 2wks for the holidays starting this upcoming Nov 23rd, so if I don't respond right away, please forgive me.))

Here's a semi-recent picture of both Vignette Fauna (Left) & Ofelia Fauna (Right)

Gremlin&Luna-2_FINAL.png

Edited by GremlinJadeypoo
Typo
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.