My account don't accept credit cards,i had try with four differents card but nothing pleaze help me

Angel2 Actor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It's noy from banks but from SL

try to be upgrate to premium member using my prepaid card but cann't working.
My parthner try to do it with two different credit card but the same problem,always 
write "Sorry, your payment failed. Please check your payment details and try again"
Pleaze check my account and tell me why i cann't pay by credit card.

5 answers to this question

Hello Angel. Depending your country, you can call one of the following numbers:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

If none of those numbers are in your Country you can email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

Have a look at the credit cards information from the KB:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Credit_cards

Edited: maybe your problem is this:

The credit card isn't in the list of accepted payment methods (we currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, or PayPal)

Angel2 Actor wrote:

Pleaze check my account and tell me why i cann't pay by credit card.

We cannot check your account as it is your personal information. Only you can access to your dashboard and account details.

Look at your personal messages in the forum, I just sent you one if you would like to develop what further assistance you need.

Hope you'll be luckier than i do. I have reported this problem several times since April 2011 using every mean i found.. By phone, by emails... Nobody was able to find a proper solution.
Each time i got a respond of the support team just explaining once more how to proceed to fill the form. But i already know it very well cause i have been using this way of buying linden for more than 2 years by now. So such responses are really boring... I think i have no other choice than the one of definitely leaving Second Life.

I saw on several forums that this incident has been mentionned many times and i still cannot undersand why Linden Labs support do not try to solve this problem...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.