Selling lindens.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have never ever sold lindens before.. when I try to sell them, this is what shows up

• This transaction would exceed your daily trading limit by US$2.60.
    Your daily trading limit is US$0.00
  • Transaction limit exceeded
  • The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.

Can someone help me out please? thank you!

As a ten day old noob, you should be out getting money from money trees. BUY some Lindens first, the minimum amount possible which is $5 worth I believe. This will get you recorded as having used your payment info and access to more money trees. Also make sure you are adult verified. Then go to this list of trees  http://moneytree.wolfhavenproductions.com/wmt/masterlist.php and make some Lindens. Once you are more than 30 days old, your access to many money trees will be cut off, so use your time as a noob wisely.

j3nnd4wnxo wrote:

I need to buy lindens to be able to sell lindens?

Yes, I think that is one of the requirements and which is why your sell limit is currenly $0.00. If you buy some Lindens, your sell limit will be increased to above zero eight days after the buy transaction. You also need to buy Lindens to make even more Lindens from the money trees.

I have never bought linden but you do need to get payment verified...so you need to spend some L with Linden lad in some manner for that to happen.  Besides buying linden you can buy mainland, start a group or pay for a classified...but as a brand new player it might be easiest and most usefull to just buy the small amount of linden.  Or, you can just wait until you actually have earned enough linden to need to cash out..prior to that it is likely you would have needed an ad, land or group while today you do not

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.