Attachments >38 on changing outfits

Rachel1206

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20201118_attachments_larger_than_38.thumb.png.855e802ce5f7d7bd3a92e11899e849bf.png

Lately I experienced from time to time, when changing outfits, that I was wearing more than 38 attachments. Problem can be solved by doing a relog.

Anyone else experiencing same problem and a persistent problem? If so, a bug report would be in place. If I am the only one, some kind of weird temporary glitch.

Edited by Rachel1206
Spelling

OK, observed a side effect of the above, where attachments does not get detached on changing clothing/look/avatar. In my case body part attached to pelvis is still attached on change, where it should not be worn and it gets terrible deformed sticking out of back/behind.

Undeform avatar reset if though.

I changed outfits and not everything of the new outfit attached. When I checked the Appearance list, it showed 42/38 attachments worn. I was in a hurry, and didn't note the items that had obviously hung over from the previous outfit. Instead, I just made another outfit change and everything settled into place properly. If it happens again, I'll look more carefully; it might give some idea of the sort of items that are prone to hanging on a bit too long. Was it unlocked items followed immediately by an outfit change, and lag somewhere along the line not releasing them quick enough? I wish I could remember.

At the time, I just put it down to "just one of those things that happen now and again".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.