Does anyone sell matching BOM and fimesh lingerie?

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What I'm talking about is lingerie that is produced both as a BOM/system layer and as fitmesh, the creator having tried as much as possible to make them the same. The reason I'm interested is that, if one is going to wear underwear under clothing, it is sometimes necessary to use BOM panties and usually necessary to use a BOM bra. In those cases, it would be ideal to have the underwear as bothe, so that while wearing clothing, the BOM could be worn, and when the clothing was removed, the BOM would be there. Then the fitmesh version could be added and the BOM version removed.

That is, indeed, a good idea! My lingerie drawers are filled with items that seem to be either BOM stuff or mesh, never both. I wonder if you could write a script (like the Maitreya feet height thing) that would detect if item X (say, your tight fitting dress) was removed,  it would automatically detach the BOM items and Add the matching mesh items?

And, as a newbie, it was only this evening that I noticed that some of my right fitting tops and a few other clothing items do come in both types. I have to update my one outfit with that nice silk blouse I have.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.