Older viewers 1.0 [Current Outfit] folder. And latest version viewer 2.0 [Current Outfit] folder?

Zephy Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

sorry. im not speak english very well.
im Korean. :(
i want to help......

My clothes are gone. all!!

inventory -> [Current Outfit].
In the old viewer 1.0 was an empty folder.
I have my clothes [Current Outfit] was kept in a folder.
My many clothes were in that folder.

I recently changed the viewer.
I originally viewer Version 1.0 was used.
Today viewer Version 2.0 was used.

More than 100 bee clothes. All gone.
Nice clothes.
Beautiful clothes.
Expensive clothes.
My favorite clothes.
[Current Outfit] had all the objects in this folder have disappeared.

I removed the cache.
Was reconnected.
I waited,
but, not see object.

I searched my inventory.
No where.
true!

1.0 or 2.0 Viewer change?
[Current Outfit] lost everything in.
You can check only wearing the clothes.
Archived objects disappear.

I buy their clothes, had used more than L$10,000.
I want to be regained.

How can I regain my clothes? objects?

5 answers to this question

Hello Zephy. Hopefully none of your items are missing. First, I would log in under advanced mode, not basic. It is next to the login button under mode. Then I would open my recent tab in inventory and wait for fetching to stop. Hopefully that's all. Let us know please.

• Like 1

Not sure I quite understand what you mean? But Charlottes advice should work. It is rare that items in your inventory are truly gone.

You say you have been using viewer 1.23, switched to viewer 2 and can't find any of your clothes?

And you had your clothes in a folder called 'Current outfit' in viewer 1 but after you switched to viewer 2 the 'Current outfits' folder is empty?

Do you have any clothes in the 'Clothing' folder in any viewer?

- Luc -

• Like 1

Hello Zephy. I remember you asked yesterday again about that but unfortunately you haven't fixed the problem yet.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inventory/My-inventory-is-empty-the-folder/qaq-p/893761

Try to clear your cache manually:

(XP) - C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME) - Application Data \ SecondLife and
C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME)\ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Second Life

(Vista) and (Win 7) - C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife and
C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ Secondlife

Delete everything in those folders and restart first your computer and after the program. Usually the folder Appdata is a hidden folder. (Windows Tools \ Folder Options \ View & enable Show Hidden Files/Folders)

If you have more that 1 viewers installed in your computer, you must to do it for all following the same paths in your hard disk.

For example C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ PhoenixViewer

After that log in a protected land without lag like Aqua or Lime or Smith. Open your inventory, type something in filter (search) there and wait fetching ALL your items till the last one. That means you download your inventory again. Check out if that helps. Good luck.

Your "Current Outfit" folder does not contain any clothes or attachments, it is just a series of links to items in other folders showing what you are currently wearing on your avatar.  Even if you were totally naked it wouldn`t be empty, because it would have links to your skin, shape, hairbase & eyes.

You need to be looking in your "clothing" folder for your clothes or possibly in a collection of folders below your trash folder, depending on how tidy your inventory is.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.