linden homes

josedominguez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

our object 'Nerenzo rubber raft - club version' has been returned to your inventory Lost and Found folder from parcel 'Protected Land' at Galstad 1, 166 due to parcel auto return.
[05:17] 亗JOSH  LLAUGER亗 (josedominguez): hi  again, thabk  you for  your  try buet  yoy  sent  me   to  the  same  creeppy  home  i  will sent you  wat is  happening  with  this  homne ok?  if  you  can  fiz  it   i  kkep  it  but if  not  please, please  sente me  to  Bellisseria log   or anothe  similar  with  lake
[05:17] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[05:17] 亗JOSH  LLAUGER亗 (josedominguez): yank ypu  again
[05:17] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[05:20] 亗JOSH  LLAUGER亗 (josedominguez): tps://gyazo.com/5c1ad56950b19b6db39198a545286119
[05:20] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[05:21] 亗JOSH  LLAUGER亗 (josedominguez): Please no old  homes. No  please   onty in Bellisseria
[05:21] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[05:22] 亗JOSH  LLAUGER亗 (josedominguez): i  have  to abandon    because  it  broken  home   you  sent  me  here  2  times
[05:22] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[05:33] 亗JOSH  LLAUGER亗 (josedominguez): You sent  me    twice  to  the  same  place  and  i lost the  chance to get the   home  .  you  told  me  that   have  to  wait  24  hours  .  This  its no right   becasue   wast  my  fould    . please  gine  nomre  chances   to  g  to se  the   one  you  give in bellisseria log.....   i   will try  to ente  again  in a  few  hours   maybe  you  look  this  2  situation  tat  you  sent me  to the  same place  twice.  I   hope  you  can   help  me
[05:33] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

Why you pusnish me  when i try to  get my linden homes  and  you sentenme twice  to the  same  place?  so i lost the  change  to  finis my inquiring  for my kinden homes. Now  i  have   to  wait 24  hours  even  you  sent me  another  Bellisseria log? I wrote many time  sent videos   explain  what  happens  to some  of  the  home  you sent  me.  I  want to  say  that i dont  want the old linden homes, i only  want the  Bellisseria.  I  been almos  3  day  trying  to  get my  lake   home. please  can yoyu open   the  opportunity  to get  before  24 hours  to  get my linden  homes?  waiting  for  you answer.   my  email its in my  record thank you.

• Confused 1

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.