Offline Messages Preference Keeps Reverting

Sparklybootie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I normally receive offline IMs in my email box. Last week, I suddenly stopped receiving them. I checked my account preferences and noticed the box to receive them was unchecked. I never unchecked it. So I checked it and started getting emails again. Then again today, I noticed I had no email and it was the same issue.

Has this been happening to anyone else? Is this a known issue? And is there something I can do to make sure this doesn't keep happening?

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Sparklybootie said:

Hello,

I normally receive offline IMs in my email box. Last week, I suddenly stopped receiving them. I checked my account preferences and noticed the box to receive them was unchecked. I never unchecked it. So I checked it and started getting emails again. Then again today, I noticed I had no email and it was the same issue.

Has this been happening to anyone else? Is this a known issue? And is there something I can do to make sure this doesn't keep happening?

I haven't gotten offline message for a week.  I checked my preference and the box was still checked.  I filed a ticket but haven't received a response on what to do.

6 hours ago, Sparklybootie said:

Hello,

Wacky things have been happening with the Uplift project (moving things to the cloud).  File a JIRA ticket:  https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.