52 Weeks of Color Revisited

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh, and for free clothes... Hilly Haalan's group if free to join. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chronos/129/124/22

It is 2 group gifts where you land, but that's not all. A whole building with group gifts, if you look around where you land... it is a low building to the south, I believe.

(I got my dress from Scandalize, they have lots and lots of group gifts too, but it is a fee to join.)

Edited to add: HH group gifts is a gold mine for those who use the 1 L Meshbody Classic. Many of the gifts includes a TMP size, that was the name of the body before.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And the weekend sales are great places to shop.  I found several PATRIARCH garments for 50 or so lindens. And a new (and fun) weekend shopping sale opened today on the Serasim.  I went over there and had a great time. Bought a very pretty necklace too.  More info on my blog or check the Seraphim website.  

New colors are on there way. Patience is called for.  I actually worked very hard this week and did the posts through Christmas. I KNOW how busy I am in December as I cover Advent as well as all the event gifts.   There were some hard colors for me in the bunch and some easy ones. One took all day!    But I expect that MY hard colors won't be hard for everyone and what "I" think is easy might be completely missing from other people's wardrobes LOL.     

Good luck to us all.   

• Like 1

Last call for PATRIARCH our new to most folks variant of purple.  Some intrepid folks got their outfits together. Hurray for them.  Tomorrow it's a new color and a new adventure.   Those joining in later can of course go back and make up tints, tones, shades and hues they have missed.   And of course  "dabblers" can add their photos on SOME colors and shun others.  I am sure those colors will feel left out so some guilt might be involved there :D.

See you tomorrow.  

• Like 1

New week and new color. What will it be?

I bet you are wondering how I am choosing the colors each week.  I could of course pick out a hue available in a recent purchase, but where would the fun be in that?  There are 52 weeks to choose from.  I think of a number between 1 and 52 (with number 38 out of the running) and then look up that color on my keepsake page.   

This week the number 14 was floating around in my head --- and number 14 is an oh so easy color. I am sure everyone has lots of this in their closet. 

BLACK   

Now we don't need to worry about how saturated (bright and brilliant and packed full of color) black is. We don't have to worry if it is heading too close to blue or red or green and "really" not the color we were after. Black is pretty much black. The only question is, when does black become charcoal?  Ah Ha!  

I am at heart a casual gal, even though I love getting dressed up. With so very many choices of black in my wardrobe, I chose something fun and comfortable.

289804907_week2black.thumb.jpg.c0df992b939928faffd5bbca32ce9981.jpg

AVALE Lima set (three pieces)
 Ducknipple: Outfit vs9 - Sneakers 
MALified: Mask (Black): Unrigged

Hair: lock&tuft - sierra

• Like 11

I LOVE this challenge, thank you for making this, it was definitely fun ! 🤩

So I've decided to go full casual on this, creating an outfit matching my favorite black shoes... only wearing a darker shade of glasses & lipstick.

Txml9qx.png

... And then, I don't know.
I guess it escalated quickly.
😅

tNy9Vsa.png

xVJaoSq.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.