How to use this product

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

Screenshot_20201117-234026_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ccda849ef765c1ab87122ccfec304ce7.jpg

It tells you if you read the description?

Predator can *poke* the prey using the animation triggered by \1poke in Nearby Chat (channel 0).

Prey can pick the right moment to wear the prey syringe - which will be stuck and prey's back and will animate a 15 sec stagger and collapse animation. If prey has RLV enabled, there will be blurred and dimmed vision for about 30 more seconds. Effects will go away when the syringe is detached - BUT - don't detach the syringe before your vision returns to normal or you will need to wear the syringe AGAIN to go through the whole cycle to reset your vision.

4 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

Hi can someone explain how to use this product thanks

Screenshot_20201117-233403_Chrome.jpg

Not something for anyone not clearly aware of how RLV works.

The drugged drink has fabulous RLV effects - dimming and distortion of vision - no TP - no inventory - no detach - no sitting - no running - no flying - no chat - and no IMs - during the 2.5 minute blackout. Drinker must have RLV enabled for this to occur (otherwise a bunch of RLV commands will appear in Nearby Chat).

50 minutes ago, rose9991sl said:

And how to share the item when the item suppose to be copy and can be reuse.

Rose, I'm sure you're a nice person and please don't take offense with what you I'm going to say.  If a person is unable to decipher the simple instructions already given in these products descriptions, I don't think it's wise to be messing around with something rlv that allows you or someone else to control actions.  Whomever is in control of your rlv can block your IMs, teleport you wherever they want, no access to inventory and no detaching the item for 2 1/2 minutes.  

The drugged and abducted scene could be played out in RP without giving anyone basically control over your avatar.

• Like 3

RLV is what you need to understand to know how to use that product as intended, as pointed out by others. The product itself only requires you attach it as you would any drink. And of course get your victim to do the same.

If the victim does not have an RLV capable viewer or has RLV disabled I'm not sure what their drink will do. I suspect the animation will play and their avatar will fall down. But the teleport is not going to happen. Or they may see a series of errors or messages complaining about no RLV.

The instructions are simple and using attachments a basic SL skill. So, we are assuming the RLV part is what has you stumped. RLV can be simple or complex. On the simple side; use an RLV capable Viewer (most third-party viewers have RLV), enable RLV (some viewers have RLV enabled as the default), get and wear an RLV relay (lots of free ones). Then just go about your SL life. On the Complex side, you setup an RLV inventory of clothes and bondage toys to allow other players to dress and undress your avatar, teleport you, animate you, etc.

You can learn more about the complex side here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.