Animation not stopping

Eric Bloodrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, I'm having a little problem understanding what I'm doing wrong, here's the facts:

- I create two animations for a couple, using Avastar, about 350 frames, export them as BVH

- I import the animations in SL, check the loop option, upload them with priority 1 (also tried with 2 and 3)

- Add both animations to a piece of furniture scripted with avsitter

Now, when the two avatars select the corresponding animation it all works fine, the problem arises when they stand up from the furniture. The avatars keep playing the animation until the end of the loop, or until one of them turn on their AO.

I thought it had something to do with priorities, so I tried uploading the animations with different priority levels, but even at 1 I keep having this annoying problem.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you might provide :)

Eric

11 hours ago, Eric Bloodrose said:

Now, when the two avatars select the corresponding animation it all works fine, the problem arises when they stand up from the furniture. The avatars keep playing the animation until the end of the loop,

That is the normal behavior of looping animations with a Loop Out point anywhere except the very end. Wulfie pointed out one fix. Another is to re-import the animation with Loop Out set to 100%. That way, it will only keep playing for the Ease Out time upon getting a stop signal.

Edited by Quarrel Kukulcan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.