Looking for a Job.

AveryMae Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My Main Gigs:

I'm a DJ. I can do Baby Showers, Weddings, Birthdays, Events, and More. I do all songs and all requests.

I'm also a photographer. My portfolio: 

Mae Emerald

I'm also an officiant for weddings. I have done many of them in the past.

Other things:

I have also been a model and blogger which I'm willing to help out with.

I've also taught photoshop and clothes designing.

I've also been a general moderator (GM) for RP sims and Clubs, also DJ and Host manager for clubs.

If interested any any of my services, please contact me via IM, Emerald Heartsong.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Money, Respectable and lots of room for advancement:

Are you wanting to make someone's wedding the best? Like a Dream Come True Wedding? Serendipity is looking for detail oriented, well organized, SL reliable, and exciting individuals that are wanting to be a part of making magic REALLY happen for every couple. Who is to say we stop there at weddings?! Any kind of party! Date Nights, Birthday Party, Rezday Party, Baby Shower, Bachelor/Bachelorette Party & much more!

Our Current positions that we're looking to fill are Wedding Coordinators/Sales

In order to be a Wedding Coordinator, we ask that you are able to voice. You will delegating orders to your staff during the wedding, but also being able to communicate with your clients. You must have extreme patience, customer services, enthusiasm, and over the top professionalism. You MUST have compassion and understanding for each client to fulfill their needs from start to finish. You will be expected to perform a Bridal Consultation, a Wedding Rehearsal, and all together Wedding. This is a paid position plus 100% tips, Commission, per hour on sales. We do offer Full Training! 

If any one of these positions sound like you, please take a moment to fill out an application and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScidEe4OckgNLHfnhClr7mGsLJN3w8WdiC1HUkgTNCrO8uhaA/viewform

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.