Spoken English assistance

Ricardo Skotadi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone,

As a mature, native English speaker and keen SL voicer, I've often been asked to help improve the spoken English of those I chat to. I have always been happy to assist when I have had the time and realise that many folk could benefit from simple, 1-on-1 English conversation in short sessions.

Recently, I was approached to consider providing a more formal level of assistance on a business basis. So in response to popular demand, I'm now delighted to offer casual voice chat sessions covering an agreed subject and at a suitable location in SL.

As I am in the early stages of establishing a modest business I am happy to offer my sessions for a nominal fee of L$299 per half hour. Other session timings would simply be charged on a pro rata basis.

Interested? Just message me in the forum; in world (ricardo.skotadi) or email me at ricardoskotadi@yahoo.com. I am also on Discord (details on request) so I can happily accommodate outside world conversation sessions as well :)

Looking forward to chatting!

Ricardo

Edited by Ricardo Skotadi
amended email address

Hello Sir,
      i do voice over at home with my son (he is 13 years old) and i started to be a voice over trying to get good income for living, if you interested we may work together to do voice over for people and also i can help you to refine your voice recording with some filter and software i own and add background music and sound effects as well

look forward to hear from you kindly
my second life name is : Spider Mycron

p.s : i tried to send email to you but it didn't work .

Regards

Many thanks for the comment, Spider. Am very grateful to you for thinking about me. Sounds fascinating. Perhaps we could talk about it sometime soon? For the moment I'm quite keen to focus on using the SL voice facility and discord for general chat, but for sure something to consider in the future. Will be in touch in due course.

Thanks also for pointing out the email issue - email address now amended :)

7 minutes ago, Ricardo Skotadi said:

Many thanks for the comment, Spider. Am very grateful to you for thinking about me. Sounds fascinating. Perhaps we could talk about it sometime soon? For the moment I'm quite keen to focus on using the SL voice facility and discord for general chat, but for sure something to consider in the future. Will be in touch in due course.

Thanks also for pointing out the email issue - email address now amended :)

Hey Sir,

Thanks a lot for get back to me, you can always find me online in second life after 11 am second life time , and i have my mobile with me to respond in time 24/7 i have discord , skype and whatsap also facebook and second lief as main

Regards

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.