ll voice island

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Bunni Capalini said:

I've also never received the voice morph.  I have a Premium Account, and purchased a voice morph subscription, but still can't seem to get it to activate.  It's been over two weeks since I purchased the subscription.  So yeah, you are not alone in this.

@Bunni Capalini - While I know nothing about Voice Morphing itself, I do know that it is supposed to be a free perk for Premium Members.  You might want to look at this response in another thread:

This thread also has some info that might help: 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

I suppose I should also post the reminder that the morphing software is a third-party product, licensed by Screaming Bee. If you visit their web site, you can get a free starter version of their software or you can buy the full package, which contains more options than you get through SL.  I have no experience with any of this personally, but I understand from previous conversations where the subject has come up that this is another option worth exploring.

• Like 1

Ah, turns out LittleMe Jewell managed to find the answer for me. It was that I went to the wrong island. Hadn't realized there were two different islands that look identical, with just one having blue discs on the podiums at the voice bundles.  That blue disc one is the Premium center and you just touch the disc, then click the refresh for voice morphing to get the now subscribed ones activated.  Thanks, LittleMe Jewell for directing me to the solution.

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.