hi i ordered a bunny girl outfit t but its just the board that i clicked on?

littlemissabb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi i paid 199 linden dollars for a bunny outfit and its in my objects but not unpacked just the board that i clicked on originally. so when i go to wear it it is just like a photo of the item i wanted on me but not the actual clothes what do i do ??? feel a bit ripped off

thanks for the answers hadnt realise u cant name names sorry

2 answers to this question

What you have is called a "box" drag it to the ground, right click and select open, then copy to inventory. 

ETA: You did not get ripped off. This is the way things are delivered in SL for the most part. The items you purchased are inside that box. Also remove the sellers name from this thread because it is against TOS to name the person and you may get in trouble.

Try rezzing the board on the ground, then right click it and select "open".   Then click "copy to my inventory" and you should find it creates a new folder in your inventory with the clothes in.

You might find this helpful.. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185

And just a heads up -- we're not supposed to criticise other residents by name in these forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.