You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello everyone, I use a translator so I ask for understanding

I came to the forum to look for information I didn't get with support
so my doubts are more about functioning than creating friction.

I re-enabled the premium option in my account, because I wanted to take advantage of some features,
it was from that moment that the disorders started

for personal reasons I did not make an annual plan, I prefer the monthly renewal, my choice.
more for me to renew monthly support privileges annual premium accounts?

wonder why my seek help in calling: Expanded customer support
got no answers

in this case I come here to seek information that will help me understand

if you can answer I thank you:

1- something I would like to use would be the option: voice morphing
I went to the place I did the procedures, reinstalled my viewers believing it could be a failure,
and I can't do it if I want to test a voice, nor does any voice appear to me.

something is happening?

2- I bought a piece of land on October 22, but I was charged for that land on November 11

wouldn't it be correct to be charged on November 22?

the premium advantages must be good, bad before you leave the ground and go back to basics

I come looking for information, since the support does not return my tickets started on November 4th

thank you very much to anyone who helps to understand the workings

Hello!

Please keep in mind that the forums are primarily populated by Residents. You are unlikely to find a Linden respond here except on rare occasions. For official support, please see https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

For voice morphs, you will need to go to the Premium Voice Morphs island, you can find this here: https://secondlife.com/destination/voice-morphing-premium

For the land, I have no experience with being charged for land. Perhaps it is the day the billing date was set, and not specifically for the land.

• Like 1

With Mainland, the first time you buy Mainland establishes a billing date.  If you were Premium before, and had Mainland, that billing date will govern when your land fees are due from then on.  If you buy more land, or if you sell or return your original land, that billing date won't change.  In your case, it's the 11th day of the month.

• Like 1

Live Chat is available for Premium customers from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time -USA ( 6am to 2pm Pacific Standard Time - US ) every day.  If you try to contact them at other times, you will not get a reply.  If you submit a typed question through the Contact Support site, you will usually get a reply within days.  Linden Lab gives the highest priority to emergency questions and then answers others roughly in the order in which they are received.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Live Chat is available for Premium customers from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time -USA ( 6am to 2pm Pacific Standard Time - US ) every day.  If you try to contact them at other times, you will not get a reply.  If you submit a typed question through the Contact Support site, you will usually get a reply within days.  Linden Lab gives the highest priority to emergency questions and then answers others roughly in the order in which they are received.

Are you saying that Live Chat takes days for a response? Would one have to leave the chat window up all that time? I tried it once when i first signed up for Premium and live chatted a question I had and never received a response so wondering if I simply didn't wait long enough even though I asked the question in the morning and finally closed the chat window when i logged out the computer that night.

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:

Are you saying that Live Chat takes days for a response?

Nope.  If you contact them during office hours, they respond instantly.  If you call outside office hours, there's nobody there to answer.  Frankly, I have never tried calling outside office hours because (a) I know they aren't open then and (b) I'm not Premium anyway.  Still ... the point is that they are a good, friendly service but you do have to call while they are there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Nope.  If you contact them during office hours, they respond instantly.  If you call outside office hours, there's nobody there to answer.  Frankly, I have never tried calling outside office hours because (a) I know they aren't open then and (b) I'm not Premium anyway.  Still ... the point is that they are a good, friendly service but you do have to call while they are there.

Well my own experience is that you responded much faster then they have but I will maybe give it another shot some time. Thank you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Live Chat is available for Premium customers from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time -USA ( 6am to 2pm Pacific Standard Time - US ) every day.  If you try to contact them at other times, you will not get a reply. 

Isn't is sorta pitiful that "live" chat support for a service that has users in all time zones worldwide is available only eight hours per day?

• Like 1

Well try Autodesk, the makers of 3Ds Max lol!
They HAD 24/7 live chat and reduced it to some ludicrous
and pitiful amount, meaning USA working hours only.

Quite disgraceful when your minimum monthly rental exceeds
$300 dollars Australian and the quite bodgy "Auto-renewal" interface
may or may not work properly at the appropriate & exact USA time.

I screenshot everything because basically, they've become untrustworthy I feel 🙄

Edited by Maryanne Solo
Made a mesh of it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.