Sign in to follow this  
Hope Savagard

All my money is gone!

Question

6 answers to this question

This sometimes happens when Money server is overloaded and can't respond in time.  A simple way to make it reappear is to pay someone or something 1L -- that transaction forces Money to respond and your current balance appears.

Or just click on the L$ balance on Viewer 2 - it refreshes the balance from the server without the need of sending money around.

If you are in any groups that require you to share group liability, your account will have been debited on Tuesday.  You can check by logging in to your Dashboard at secondlife.com,  going to Accounts >> Transaction History, and displaying the account activiy for the past few days.  If there are charges you do not understand, IM whoever was credited with your payment or contact LL's billing department:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

On a philosophical, pragmatic note, L$133 is only about 55 cents US, so you haven't lost a major treasure.  You can't even get a decent cup of coffee for L$133.  :smileytongue:

• Like 1

I sent you $L150 in-world.  I understand that you have NPIOF so it must be hard to come by L's.  You are also not a newbie, so if your money is returned then pay the 150 forward to a newer resident that may need.

• Like 2