not able to buy lindens with credit card

Ella Borchovski

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

16 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, Ella Borchovski said:

i have tried several times and i am not able to buy lindens with my working creditcard. my card works everywhere but not here. i get error "there was an error charging your payment method"

please help!!

WE cannot help -- we are just other Residents like you. You'll need to talk to LL - call Billing:

Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

Then do the same.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:11 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

WE cannot help -- we are just other Residents like you. You'll need to talk to LL - call Billing:

Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

• Like 2

Hello 

I updated all my the documents of proof I needed for Tilia 2 weeks ago and it says "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time.". Its been two weeks to this day. I have a verified Paypal account ( with bank and card details updated , along with auto transfer enabled). Today I also bought some linden dollars ( with a 2.5 $ minimum acceptable pay ) from my Paypal account that is linked to my bank. The payment went through seamlessly and my account got credited almost instantly. However, my Tilia processing status still remains unaffected and also my economic limits page -  shows this .: 

Your current tier is: New Resident 1

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):  US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

If I were to try limit sell offers to sell lindens I earned on SL so far (Im about a year old on this game and have been earning though shows and tipjars) to my verified Paypal Account, How long should I wait until the sell Limit is open to 100 US $.  a week , a month? and will I have to wait till Tilia processses all the details I furnished, since they already accepted my buy offer which has also been reflected on my REAL bank account transactions page by PAYPAL ^SECOND LIFE. My process credit page says your KYC is being reviewed . Someone help please, how do I contact them? ( any means other than phone) , and I need guidance with limit sell offers , if they show be closer to the best buy options or best sell options, If I'm looking to hit the mark sooner than expected.

11 minutes ago, Ebonometry said:

Hello 

I updated all my the documents of proof I needed for Tilia 2 weeks ago and it says "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time.". Its been two weeks to this day. I have a verified Paypal account ( with bank and card details updated , along with auto transfer enabled). Today I also bought some linden dollars ( with a 2.5 $ minimum acceptable pay ) from my Paypal account that is linked to my bank. The payment went through seamlessly and my account got credited almost instantly. However, my Tilia processing status still remains unaffected and also my economic limits page -  shows this .: 

Your current tier is: New Resident 1

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):  US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

If I were to try limit sell offers to sell lindens I earned on SL so far (Im about a year old on this game and have been earning though shows and tipjars) to my verified Paypal Account, How long should I wait until the sell Limit is open to 100 US $.  a week , a month? and will I have to wait till Tilia processses all the details I furnished, since they already accepted my buy offer which has also been reflected on my REAL bank account transactions page by PAYPAL ^SECOND LIFE. My process credit page says your KYC is being reviewed . Someone help please, how do I contact them? ( any means other than phone) , and I need guidance with limit sell offers , if they show be closer to the best buy options or best sell options, If I'm looking to hit the mark sooner than expected.

hijacking other threads is rarely helping, you will get more responses with own threads, but in your case:
You are too young (in payment use) to get higher limits. The sell and exchange limits will not be fully available before the month is passed after your first buy. Till that time it will rise in steps.
It is possible to ask, by ticket, to raise the limits faster, but with current support overload it will most likely take more time to get your request handled than just wait to let the weeks pass. Also most requests are denied.
For how the limit and market sells work, read the knowledgebase article about Billing and L$, simply said limit buys/sells are working like rl money exchanges. You offer to buy/sell at a L$ amount per dollar, if somebody is interested, you will sell or be able to buy. If your rate is not in line of the market, you won't sell or buy.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Thank you alvin. Oh I didnt know I could create my own threads, I only thought I could state problems in the specific domain of the thread. I spent hlf an hour figuring what thread does my problem apply to, :(       Thank you for pointing that out. Yes I'm a noob.

Also , I would like to ask you , your icon says , " not so Cuddly but still Fluffy" and mine says "Newbie". How do I change that to my personal message?

26 minutes ago, Ebonometry said:

, I would like to ask you , your icon says , " not so Cuddly but still Fluffy" and mine says "Newbie". How do I change that to my personal message?

Where to put a question is partly right, but you can place new threads in the main sections of the forums.  (preferably in the appropriate sections :) )
you have to post 495 more posts :)  from 500 and up you can make a own subtitle
You can make also a signature that will show under all your posts (some won't see that, it's possible to hide that by changing the settings)

Edited by Alwin Alcott

6 hours ago, Ebonometry said:

Thank you alvin. Oh I didnt know I could create my own threads, I only thought I could state problems in the specific domain of the thread.

Worse than hijacking another thread is putting the same post in multiple places.  I gave a full answer to your question in the other thread:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ola Windlow said:

Process Credit Hello, I can't forward dollars to paypal, the Request process credit button doesn't work ! I've updated everything I need, and my account is linked .

WE are not LL Support.  If you think you have done everything required -- including the Tilia stuff and having a properly VERIFIED PayPal account -- then contact Billing:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.