You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi . I am looking for some one to share my Second Life with . I am 11 yrs Second Life , a surfer , I sail , I live a life on the water in SL . I own a surf sim and am a premium member . I voice , cam verified . 

I'm looking for a bare foot surfer girl , hippy , gypsy .

I am Australian and prefer voice as a means to communicate . So my Timeline & voice would be important . I can be flexible with these things also .

I am a gentleman . I do not chase women and prefer a monogamous relationship with a like minded lady .

RP - I am a dominant man in bed . I prefer not to place restrictions on my partner out of the bedroom . That is because I am RL trained Master Slave Dominant Submissive and I follow the Lifestyle rules in RL not the ones adopted in Second life . 

I dont have a preference to RP submissive women . Baby Girls , Daddies Girl or a mature Submissive woman . I find all types of this RP to be wonderful and fun . 

I'm just looking for some one to enjoy SL with that is upfront and honest about who they are , like minded . I have had trouble with that for many years so I asking here for the first time .

Be safe have fun enjoy SL and hopes to say hi maybe in game :)

My name is surf3r resident in game . Display name Graham 

Namaste  

Edited by Surf3r
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.