hey i need help please if someone can awnser

xHavick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello im getting harassed by one person i block hes main but hes creating new account to harass myself my question is this its against the tos of secondlife creat new account to harass? he can get banned? i dont know how it works but im not enjoying sl like before if have harassment like that and is awfull hes obsessed with me and start not be healthy for myself

Thanks for read hope some admin from second life can help me

12 answers to this question

AR the offenses, don't embellish. Include any chat in the report.

In the meantime, find new areas to hang out at. Stop going to regions this person knows you like to frequent. If he/she tries to contact you, mute/block. Under any condition, don't respond to this person if you have muted or blocked. Answering will undo any protection you placed.

If you haven't been here too long and haven't spent a lot of time and money in your avi, consider making a new one. You can always fall back onto your original avi down the road. If you do make a new alt, don't tell anyone for now.

• Like 4

I agree with Jerilynn 

Sometimes, the better to do is create a new account, because only report to SL doesn´t work, if the person always is creating new avatar to follow you, I think that you need to report, and create a new avatar with a new name. 

I had a similar situation before, and I needed to leave SL for long time. Maybe it can works, too.

I wish you success

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sandi Mexicola said:

I wish there was a better solution.  I have seen this problem before. 

a way to help with this

when we believe that we are being harassed by a serial alt-making griefer then in each Abuse Report make a comment that references the previous Abuse Report. This creates a paper trail that can help Linden to follow and action should it be serial harassment

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, xHavick said:

thanks for your awnsers but dont know how contact LL directly you guys mean by ticket?

There are several ways to contact LL, depending on the issue.

For griefing, or to report other violations of the Terms of Service, use the Help > Report Abuse menu item in your viewer to file an Abuse Report.

For billing issues, call 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277 during normal business hours.

If you believe your account has been compromised, call the Fraud Hotline at 800-860-6990

For Technical Support, use this website.  Click the Support link at the bottom of this page, or go to Help > Support > Create Case on your Dashboard page

To report a suspected bug or make a feature request, use the JIRA bug tracking system: https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.