Missing Linden Dollars

AzureFury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, AzureFury said:

I had over 2000 Linden Dollars, now my account is wiped out completely. There was a stupid vampire guy following me and wouldnt leave me alone. And i couldnt transport away. Can someone steal from my account?

Does it show 0L.or is it showing ?????

20 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Does it show 0L.or is it showing ?????

Oooo!  Good question.  You're not looking at the L$ balance in your viewer, are you?  When you want to know what's really in your account, always look in your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account >>> Account Summary.

1 hour ago, AzureFury said:

I had over 2000 Linden Dollars, now my account is wiped out completely. There was a stupid vampire guy following me and wouldnt leave me alone. And i couldnt transport away. Can someone steal from my account?

The viewer display is sometimes messed up.  As Rolig mentions, check your Dashboard.

If the balance really is L$0, your L$ Transaction History will show you where it went.

If that ever happens again, try just clicking on the ??? part a few times -- not to buy L$ but just to jiggle the display into waking up. That's often all that it takes.   Still, even when it does work, the smartest place to go when you want information about your account is your dashboard.

• Confused 1

On 11/5/2020 at 10:11 PM, AzureFury said:

linden goldhunt game was hacked on 11 nov 2020 , do you play tis coin hunt /  fishing game >?

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.