what's the matter????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've seen two sets of numbers all day..

238-213

227-214

No sense in  getting all shook up yet for me..

Looks like Kanye isn't up there ,but I'm not giving up hope yet!!

7c60f367-5ba8-4483-a5e6-3bcc0f03ef60_16x

Oh wait, that would mean, Kim Kardashian would be first lady?  Is it too late for me to change my vote?:o

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

kamala harris.jpg

The sad part about this is, she won't be elected president.. it took a man to get the first women president into office..one that didn't even come close in the democratic race..

I was kind of hoping the first woman president beat a man to get in there.. It just kinda feels empty.

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The sad part about this is, she won't be elected president.. it took a man to get the first women president into office..one that didn't even come close in the democratic race..

I was kind of hoping the first woman president beat a man to get in there.. It just kinda feels empty.

Yeah, I see your point. I'd take her however she gets there though, myself...

Don't forget too, that these older while males who are so threatened by other races and genders usurping them will be dying through the coming years....I think that's when a woman president will finally be possible.

Could be Joe will die too and she will ascend that way...although I do like Joe as much as I do Kamala and hope he doesn't.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:
5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Yeah, I see your point. I'd take her however she gets there though, myself...

I'm not really a fan of hers myself.. I was rooting for Tulsi when they were going at it.. hehehe

I never knew much about her...what she stood for.

My favs were Warren and Kamala. 

16 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

What if she beats him to dead with out eye witness? That would count? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

The brutally honest question remains here : are there enough Republicans who have had it with this current presidency ? That is what time will tell in the coming days.

Looks like there are about five million more than there were last go round. Welcome to the United States, the world's largest lunatic asylum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/4/2020 at 2:26 PM, Luna Bliss said:

away with you, sexist idiot!

I truly cannot understand how any woman or decent man could have voted for him after this. It's worse than unstatesmanlike. I do not know how Melania can stand even to pretend to share a bed with him. 

This seems timely, although it's not fully up to date.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.