You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rolig perfectly captures the way I felt up until just a few years ago. I'm on chemo medication that makes cold weather much harder for me to tolerate than when I was young, but I still love the quiet of winter. Six years ago, I bought a used Miata. Though I drive it  year 'round with the top down, summer and autumn sunsets are the best time for a drive through the countryside. Though spring is certainly mud season, I am enjoying the fruits of all the landscaping I've done over the last decade in an attempt to make it interesting.

The end result of all this is that my favorite season has changed. It's now...

...the next one.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Yes, that's where the shirt comes from.  It's a perfect troll on their campaign's goof when they scheduled a press conference.  Look it up, it's the funniest thing that's happened all year.

This is as far as I can recall the only thing about the last 5 years that involved Trump that has made me smile. Really, I laughed so hard I thought I was going to stroke out. And it would have been worth it (plus saved me from having to suffer through our descent into autocracy and final devastation from our pretty much complete lack of remediation of climate change).

Spring. Green shoots  longer days. 

Autumn colours are amazing, briefly, the the leaves fall, it gets messy. Right now its muddy and dark by four. Not good.

Winter too cold and dark.  Summer too hot.

Goldilocks seasons.

Edited by BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.