Looking for weird friends =)

Jacqualine Lunasea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for active friends 😃 Been in sl for 13 years and I promise I am fun to be around. 

😃 

Add me if you want♥ 

OH! A bit about me:

Music:  It Varies! I love Nine Inch Nails, Tori Amos, The Cure, Depeche Mode,  80's music, 90's alternative, VnV Nation, Kpop and Mando-pop, Pop music, hip-hop, and so much more. 

I play WoW: World of Warcraft

I love deeper-level chats and people who like to be random 

I am a high school English teacher in rl 😃

That is me below (in the pic) but my hair is very light pink right now and longer. 

❤️

Lisa.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, TDD123 said:

Weirdo .. :P

I'm not sure, but I do believe I shall take it as a compliment, being called 'weirdo' by a toaster-man. ^_^

toaster-costume.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/3/2020 at 9:09 PM, Jacqualine Lunasea said:

Looking for active friends 😃 Been in sl for 13 years and I promise I am fun to be around. 

😃

Add me if you want♥ 

OH! A bit about me:

Music:  It Varies! I love Nine Inch Nails, Tori Amos, The Cure, Depeche Mode,  80's music, 90's alternative, VnV Nation, Kpop and Mando-pop, Pop music, hip-hop, and so much more. 

I play WoW: World of Warcraft

I love deeper-level chats and people who like to be random 

I am a high school English teacher in rl 😃

That is me below (in the pic) but my hair is very light pink right now and longer. 

❤️

Lisa.jpg

IM me sometime. I'm pretty unconventional lol!!!

Omg gamer gurl........      Omg omg... J/k.. I'm some kind of weirdo also, I just advertise it it different.  I wear my underware outside my pants. I think they say Tuesday still, but I can't read the label upside down.   Dm me if you want, I'm on sometimes. I might be able to hook you up with some other wierdos too. 

Anonymous mike

2 hours ago, AnonymousMike said:

Omg gamer gurl........      Omg omg... J/k.. I'm some kind of weirdo also, I just advertise it it different.  I wear my underware outside my pants. I think they say Tuesday still, but I can't read the label upside down.   Dm me if you want, I'm on sometimes. I might be able to hook you up with some other wierdos too. 

Anonymous mike

oh please.

wearing your underwear outside your pants is nothing, In SL i walk down the street in only my shreddies, in RL i maintain the defence that's it's just my "freedom of expression".  The Judge has yet to agree oO.

8 hours ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

oh please.

wearing your underwear outside your pants is nothing, In SL i walk down the street in only my shreddies, in RL i maintain the defence that's it's just my "freedom of expression".  The Judge has yet to agree oO.

If you keep trying eventually they will see it the same way as you.... 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.