ABUSIF BANNED

Ava Dallas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I allow myself to write to you because I would like to know how to defend against abusive ban? for example The GUARIGUA sim which you are promoting to visit it ... unfortunately that is impossible for me without being able to do anything ... it would be good not to promote sim like this one. ..

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, maddigan said:

Hello, I allow myself to write to you because I would like to know how to defend against abusive ban? for example The GUARIGUA sim which you are promoting to visit it ... unfortunately that is impossible for me without being able to do anything ... it would be good not to promote sim like this one. ..

Only thing you can do is contact the owner and ask why you were banned.  LL will not get involved nor can anyone in the forums help.  It is between you and the SIM owner.

• Like 2

Are you sure that you have been banned?  If that region is rated ADULT and your our maturity rating is lower than that, you will automatically be denied entry.  It's nothing personal.  It's just the way that the rating system works.  If you want to enter, you will have to change your rating.  You have been in SL for a couple of years now, so you are probably not running into an age block.  That's another typical reason for a person to be denied entry. Again, not personal.  It's just business.

• Like 1

If a landowner has banned you, you will simply not be able to go there.  Typically, banning expires after a while, but "a while" could be months.  As a general rule, the best advice is to move on.  You know where you are not welcome, and there are plenty of other places to explore.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.