Today's newbie question ... heel settings, Maitreya HUD, and outfits

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Simple question for Maitreya Lara users ... in example outfit A, I wear a LBD with heels and one of the higher heel settings in the Maitreya HUD. Save.

Now I make outfit B, say jeans and flats with a flat foot setting in the HUD and a nice cami. Save.

I go back to outfit A and my heels are on fine but my feet are set to flat foot and I have to adjust my feet again? Is this how it's supposed to be, that the HUD settings for heels are not saved in the outfit?

This (very very slowly) getting better newbie thanks you all again for your insights. :)

Search the Marketplace for "Maitreya Feet Auto Select". You'll find several solutions, one free. The free version has attachments for each foot height that contain the Maitreya Foot Select script. You just wear the version that corresponds to the foot height you want and save it with your outfit.

There's another version that attaches as a HUD, then deletes itself after setting the foot height. This reduces the script load of your avatar. Again, you'd save it with your outfit.

ETA: The Feet Auto-Select Kit is also available for free at the Maitreya store. It's on the wall to the right of the body, second from the top of an array of kits on white panels.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another option is to use the Maitreya save sticks.

When you've set your outfit up the way you like it, create a new copy of the save stick from your Maitreya folder, name it whatever you want to name the outfit, add it to your current outfit, click save, 

• Create a new copy of the save stick from from your Maitreya folder, and put it in a dedicated folder for your outfit save sticks.
  • Name the new stick whatever you want to call the outfit and add it to your current outfit.
  • Click the save button on the save stick to save your current settings.
  • Save your outfit to your wardrobe with the save stick attached.
  • Done.

Whenever you wear that outfit, the save stick will attach - just click on it to apply your settings, then detach it and you're ready to roll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.