Jump to content
  • 0

Group chat missing.


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I have a weird issue on only TWO of my groups and have been for MONTHS! Two of my groups I can't send chat or receive group chat from.. I get notifications but not chat. I don't get an error when I try to send them in them the text just never appear.. I am told (By friends in the groups) THat my messages ARE send and that people reply to them. But as I said I never receive the chat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
36 minutes ago, Misser Swee*****er said:

So I have a weird issue on only TWO of my groups and have been for MONTHS! Two of my groups I can't send chat or receive group chat from.. I get notifications but not chat. I don't get an error when I try to send them in them the text just never appear.. I am told (By friends in the groups) THat my messages ARE send and that people reply to them. But as I said I never receive the chat.

There are multiple posts in multiple threads here so I won't quote them all

It's been an ongoing issue for a lot of people and as far as we've heard, could be a result of the uplift to the cloud.  LL is aware of this issue along with teleport failures and are working to sort it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, RowanMinx said:

There are multiple posts in multiple threads here so I won't quote them all

It's been an ongoing issue for a lot of people and as far as we've heard, could be a result of the uplift to the cloud.  LL is aware of this issue along with teleport failures and are working to sort it out.

The problem is from what I have been told if you are hit with the group chat issue that are also in the grid statues it effect ALL of your groups and not just as in my case Two groups.. Also since the group issue on the gride status page (Sep 1, 10:41 PDT) Are after my issue started all the way back in Jun. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
26 minutes ago, Misser Swee*****er said:

Also since the group issue on the gride status page (Sep 1, 10:41 PDT) Are after my issue started all the way back in Jun. 

the patience of a angel than ..
but if that makes your troubles more worse as the recent ones, it's a little bit late to mention it here after already 5 months

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Misser Swee*****er said:

The problem is from what I have been told if you are hit with the group chat issue that are also in the grid statues it effect ALL of your groups and not just as in my case Two groups.. Also since the group issue on the gride status page (Sep 1, 10:41 PDT) Are after my issue started all the way back in Jun. 

It's an intermitted issue.  It comes and goes, effect this group today and that group tomorrow.  Frankly, group chat has always been kind of hit or miss IMO.   It's just gotten worse lately.

 

But let's see if this helped

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/jmjmw46ybk6s

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...