No delivery

NalianaOja

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought a couple of items on the marketplace yesterday, and they still have not been delivered, and I'm unsure if my lindens were refunded. How would I find out if they were refunded, and what would my next steps be? I'm still new in SL and while I have housemates that have been playing longer than I, but the only time they have had this issue the items showed up before the 8 hour mark so they are unsure how to help me. 

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, NalianaOja said:

I bought a couple of items on the marketplace yesterday, and they still have not been delivered, and I'm unsure if my lindens were refunded. How would I find out if they were refunded, and what would my next steps be? I'm still new in SL and while I have housemates that have been playing longer than I, but the only time they have had this issue the items showed up before the 8 hour mark so they are unsure how to help me. 

Log in to the MP and click your name at the top.  On the left, select Order History.  That will show you if the MP thinks it processed the order.  Depending on what was purchased, the invoice might have a Redelivery option.  If there is no Redelivery option and if your L$ Transaction History shows that your paid the money, then contact the store owner.  Send them a notecard with your L$ Transaction purchase info pasted in and request a redelivery from them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NalianaOja said:

On the dashboard, log in and check Account...Ls transaction history.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.