504 Gateway Time-out

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So!

Over the past 2/3 weeks, if at any given time I wanted to search my purchase history, It always comes up with a 504 Gateway Time-out error. It doesn't matter if its early in the morning, at 3PM or in the evening, it happens every single time. I don't know why this is happening, nor have I seen any mentions as to why his is happening from LL, so figured I ask here since I can only create 'account issue' tickets relating log-in and abuse.

I'm taking the migration to cloud isn't going as smoothly as hoped?

3 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Did anything change on your end? New router? New ISP? Major update of your antivirus? Anything like that?

Nop. Nothing at all. Nothing has changed in either my hardware or software setup. Then again; I wouldn't think my configuration would be of any influence regarding an upstream server error, which this relates to. A 504 is generally an issue when the target server (Chain being Me -> Proxy -> Target) doesn't give a timely responds.

14 hours ago, PekeNL said:

A 504 is generally an issue when the target server (Chain being Me -> Proxy -> Target) doesn't give a timely responds.

This is true, but it's your browser that reports it when it detects that the server does not respond in a timely manner. This suggests some sort of obstruction in your connectivity. 
Since you mention a proxy, make sure that your proxy configuration is 100% correct. Wipe the proxy config and re-enter to make sure.

On 10/29/2020 at 9:33 PM, Fritigern Gothly said:

This is true, but it's your browser that reports it when it detects that the server does not respond in a timely manner. This suggests some sort of obstruction in your connectivity. 
Since you mention a proxy, make sure that your proxy configuration is 100% correct. Wipe the proxy config and re-enter to make sure.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. The way SL apparently handles those searches is through a server, to another server, hence why I said proxy. I'm not on a proxy at all.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, Kyrie Deka said:

Is it like this?  

My support ticket is still open on this one, still broken for those affected.

Yep! It's been like that for me for a while now too.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.