All Hallows' Eve Celebrations at House of Willuna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So.. Halloween is like my favorite holiday of the year. I am so excited to be bringing all my favorite fun and spooky tunes to our weekend disco's this year. House of Willuna is currently overrun with witches, ghosts, skeletons and I have definitely heard more than one bump in the night.  Please come visit us and make us your one stop party spot this weekend.  Here is a little run down of our special events coming this week;

House of Willuna Book Club Wednesday 6-8PM SLT This week we are discussing up to chapter 10 of Wuthering Heights. Please contact me if you would like to join in the discussion. We will be meeting weekly at this time to chat about our current novel.

Paul Nowles Group Presents Open Mic at The Sand Bar Thursday 6-8PM SLT- Open Mic continues to be a most popular weekly event. The talent and the audience keeps growing and not a night to be missed for any live music fan. We will have a Halloween theme this week with costumes encouraged for all performers and guests. 

Devil's Night Friday October 30th 6-8pm SLT - DJ NIKKI at Shadows Nightclub.   Our weekly Bloodlines themed party takes on a special seasonal flavour for Devil's Night.  I will be spinning my favorite festive 80's and 90's alternative along with a a few surprises. Nine Inch Nails, Sisters of Mercy, and Mr. Halloween himself Rob Zombie.  My lovely Host Willow will be there to insure everyone has an awesome time.

All Hallow's Eve Saturday October 31st  6-8pm SLT - The party continues with DJ NIKKI spinning a special mix of all her favorite Halloween party music at Club Xplosion!  Prizes for best costume and lots of fun to be had.

Where - All events held on our SIM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lack Manor/123/45/21

House of Willuna is a Bloodlines friendly SIM but definitely not a requirement. The resident Clan, Umbra Unitas is a mature role play focused Clan with the emphasis on fantasy and fun, not soul chasing.  House of Willuna (adult sim) provides a safe, supportive and friendly atmosphere for all of our events.  All are welcome regardless if your are fanged, winged, furry or just frilly.  The best staff, the best DJs and the most fun. Come party with us!

halloween_001

Edited by nikkidelite
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.