hairbase

liko211

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do i create an hairbase? 

i dont wanna make bom

i wanna make an omega one

do i need an 3d obj head file 

i got photoshop 

someone who is kind enough to help me through inworld or here will be payed too if you can help me

i have blender, subject painter, and phtoshop how do i get started with painting on a hairbase on a 3d head and uploading it to sl

i have a couple things on my marketplace and ive applied for some meshkits, but idk someone who could help me please and thanks :)

im a new creator and you know all of this can be frustrating all i need to know is how to get the top part of the hairbase and the bottom part to blend

2 hours ago, liko211 said:

i dont wanna make bom

i got photoshop 

someone who is kind enough to help me through inworld or here will be payed too if you can help me

i have blender, subject painter, and phtoshop how do i get started with painting on a hairbase on a 3d head and uploading it to sl

i have a couple things on my marketplace and ive applied for some meshkits, but idk someone who could help me please and thanks :)

im a new creator and you know all of this can be frustrating all i need to know is how to get the top part of the hairbase and the bottom part to blend

If you're looking to make a hair base to sell, you'd be better off making a tattoo hair base instead of omega since most people now use mesh heads that are BOM.  I don't think some of the newest are even able to use an applier hairbase nor would people even use them.

9 hours ago, liko211 said:

i dont wanna make bom

i got photoshop 

Start with the UV from your favorite kit and paint (or photosource).

Most major head brands have a dev kit for makeup, tattoos and hairbases available in the store for free. No application needed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.