A Question I Would like to know the answer to?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was talking to a Manager of a sim this day, and I was told by them that someone higher then a Sim Owner or Operator contacted them and told them to do something. Now my question is simple, who is higher then a sim owner or operator and lower then Linden Labs, who can tell sim owners and operators what to do and how to do it?

And who is it that can interfere in such a way?

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forums WildBill🥰

1. If the region is rented out from an Estate then it's the Renter at bottom, Estates owner in Middle and Lindens as gods above all!

2. If Land owner is also Estate owner then lindens as gods above all! as you are a direct customer

Mainland if you rent the middle man Land Baron then Lindens

Mainland if you own it then just Lindens as you are a direct customer

• Like 3

well if they are paying tier to a company that owns a bunch of sims..then the actual person that is leasing out the sims could be who they are referring to..

You can have a contract with a person that owns a bunch of sims and still be called the sim owner, because they would give sim owners rights, but not be the actual true sim owner..

The land company would be.. owner rights and actual sim owner are not always the same..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WildBill March said:

I was talking to a Manager of a sim this day, and I was told by them that someone higher then a Sim Owner or Operator contacted them and told them to do something. Now my question is simple, who is higher then a sim owner or operator and lower then Linden Labs, who can tell sim owners and operators what to do and how to do it?

And who is it that can interfere in such a way?

What was it they were told to do?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.