Elderly and senior citizen RP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have only been in SL for a few weeks and still have an overwhelming space to explore but where are the SL grannies and grandpas at? I did find one group in-world but the members do not seem to be quite active. The rest I stumbled upon were very disturbing: advanced age fetish clubs >.<

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ajumeoni said:

So I have only been in SL for a few weeks and still have an overwhelming space to explore but where are the SL grannies and grandpas at? I did find one group in-world but the members do not seem to be quite active. The rest I stumbled upon were very disturbing: advanced age fetish clubs >.<

Well of course they aren't active.  Theyre elderly and probably napping. 😬

• Haha 5

There are plenty of 40+ people on the forums here and in the world, hiding in plain sight so to speak. I just don’t think they do grandma and grandpa things in SL very much? Maybe because they are already real life parents or grandparents and have a fulfilling life doing that in their first life already and use SL for aspirational or fantasy things? I have wondered about avatars and aging and maturity and our tastes as we ‘age’ in the virtual, but I think that’s a topic for another thread?

Edit: you could always start a role-play, like the teen girls do with their Karens  on Instagram.

Once at Gachatopia I saw the most marvelous avatar. She had a walker and super high heels, a leopard cat suit and hair to the sky. Her face was past middle-aged with cat eye glasses. That’s my kind of cool auntie/granny and I think I still have a snapshot  of her somewhere but she was moving fast. Obviously places to go and hot bingo dates to keep. 😉

Edited by Fauve Aeon
Karen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Fauve Aeon said:

There are plenty of 40+ people on the forums here and in the world, hiding in plain sight so to speak. I just don’t think they do grandma and grandpa things in SL very much? Maybe because they are already real life parents or grandparents and have a fulfilling life doing that in their first life already and use SL for aspirational or fantasy things? I have wondered about avatars and aging and maturity and our tastes as we ‘age’ in the virtual, but I think that’s a topic for another thread?

Once at Gachatopia I saw the most marvelous avatar. She had a walker and super high heels, a leopard cat suit and hair to the sky. Her face was past middle-aged with cat eye glasses. That’s my kind of cool auntie/granny and I think I still have a snapshot  of her somewhere but she was moving fast. Obviously places to go and hot bingo dates to keep. 😉

If you ever see my avatar in a bingo parlor in SL, you can rest assured my account has been compromised.

• Haha 4
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey OP! 

I play a variety of characters at a Harry Potter based sim called Mischief Managed.  We have players and characters of all ages, and a burgeoning adult RP with events hosted regularly.  My oldest character is Sylvie "Red" Desmarais, a nano-genarian American export hailing from the bayous of Louisiana.  Bonus points: she's a very skilled witch, which means I get to cast all kinds of wicked crazy magic on her.  It may not be exactly what you're be looking for, but if the interest strikes you, by all means, join us by filling out an adult application!  

Sincerely,

Talula

www.mischiefmanagedsl.net

Sylvie-Red-Desmarais.jpg

Edited by Talula Shippe
it's Bonus points, not Bones points :P
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.