buying L$

callieazizz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello All

im trying to buy L$ but i cant

my card is debit master card and i live in Palestinian territory.

though i used it before to buy L$ and it worked,

is that related to my situation, i called support and they told me there is no problem with me buying but i think i didnt tell them my card is debit.

here is the massage i get whenever i try to buy *There was a problem charging your payment method.*

6 answers to this question

I think you got lucky when you used that card earlier. Linden Lab does not usually accept debit card or prepaid cards of any kind.  You will probably have better luck with a PayPal or Skrill account, but be sure that it is verified with a bank account or a credit card as the backup source of funds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

I think you got lucky when you used that card earlier. Linden Lab does not usually accept debit card or prepaid cards of any kind.  You will probably have better luck with a PayPal or Skrill account, but be sure that it is verified with a bank account or a credit card as the backup source of funds.

I've used my debit mastercard for years.  It debts from my checking account.  I've never had a problem with that.  Prepaid and debt cards are different things.  

20 hours ago, callieazizz said:

i used this card more than one time 

but right now it gives me the same error message 

is it possible to find someone who sells me lindens from inside the game and i transfer her money through Skrill ?

risking both accounts if you take this step,.   Also you might want to check out if any international laws or such have changed that could have made LL unable to accept that form of payment.  sometimes it happens in this goofy world we live in.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.