Sign in to follow this  
Darkraven Danick

About withdraw money...

I guess something in my account just break down....

Well, I was being able to attach my paypal account with my paypal account years ago.

When I upgrade / change my paypal account, I cancel the link to the old paypal account in my SL account, hoping to link it to my new paypal account. But when I cancel the link to the old paypal account, I can't find the option to re-link the new paypal account anymore. 

when I go to    Account ->  Billing information -> Payment Methods     in my user CP,   the stupid system just pump me a line like:   "Methods on File:  You have no payment methods on file. "    and there's no way to add any payment method including adding paypal account...

IDK what's going on... and I need to deposit money to my paypal account now.... can an admin show up and try to fix that for me?  Please?

There are problems with Paypal for residents outside the US, if that is your case. You can contact LL support at these numbers:

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue with your account related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

The billing team is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

Or you can file a ticket here:

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

The only ones that can fix this for you is LL. And as Valerie points out, paypal is no longer an option for non-us residents. Work is being done, though, to reinstate PayPal as an option again, but that will take some time by the looks of it.

- Luc -

I, too, prefer to use PayPal. Luckily, I have not had the need to update my payment info...

I'm pretty sure LL cares. But caring does not necessarily mean things get fixed quickly. But they are working on it, and I hope it is not going to be much longer before these issues are sorted out.

- Luc -

okay I take back all the words I had said.

apparently some admin saw this thread and fixed the paypal problem for me, now I can use paypal with no problem :3

thanks a lot for whoever did this :D

That's great news! I hope this means paypal will work again for all non-us residents. If it is so, I'm sure LL will publish a blog post about it.

- Luc -