System Canceled Buying Lindens

Staceyknightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

First of sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, this is kind of the final step I guess.

So this happened to a friend of mine about 3 days ago, she went to add money like normal.(No issues at all in the past) Now suddenly its saying system canceled when she tries to add money.(Uses CC not paypal)

Tried removing and readding payment info of 2 cards and still nothing.

I have tried looking for a anyone else having any issues like this and nothing.

She has recently just moved into a new place (RL) so we think that could have something to do with it?

Please if anyone knows what could be causing this it would be greatly appreciated

Thank you.

Edited by Staceyknightfire
Missing a word lol

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Staceyknightfire said:

So this happened to a friend of mine about 3 days ago, she went to add money like normal.

It's a lot better when your friend comes to ask these things themself... because not only the issue, but your post also raises questions.
How does she add money?.. That feature was removed years ago, unless you mean something different.
Without knowing what the actual message is, answering will be only guessing.
Perhaps tried during maintenance?

Contact support/billing if the issue stays.

Yeah I mean buying lindens, sorry. She has tried buying from both website and from viewer.

And yes when she first tried it the servers were under maintenance that is why I didn't think too much about it since I thought it was just maintenance, but its been a few days now and she is still getting the same message.  The message when she tries to buy is, System_Canceled.

14 minutes ago, Staceyknightfire said:

Yeah I mean buying lindens, sorry. She has tried buying from both website and from viewer.

And yes when she first tried it the servers were under maintenance that is why I didn't think too much about it since I thought it was just maintenance, but its been a few days now and she is still getting the same message.  The message when she tries to buy is, System_Canceled.

As mentioned already, contact support.  They won't know if it's an ongoing issue with people if no one reports it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.