You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a roommate, I don't care about gender or what else, but you must be a nice person to talk  with even if it's not mandatory.

The land is really beautiful:

https://soul2soulsl.com/soul2soul-bay/

I "own"  a small house on top of the hill with a magnificent view, there is a kitchen open to the living room, a bedroom with bathtube and sink, a small space for a study and a terrace.
the "problem" is that the house is fully furnished so you cannot add your own things but I give you permission to use everything.

If anyone has any interest please let me know inworld so we can meet and if there is affinity we can have a deal.
The fee is 795 linden per week.

I forgot ... you must like cats 😻
consider that my time zone is European so at night you are free to use it without meeting anyone

Please don't write that you could find more for less, of course you could ... just come and see if it suits you 😎

(the photos are ugly because I'm still in trouble with my mac 😬)

room-2.jpg

room-3.jpg

room-4.jpg

room-1.jpg

Edited by manoji Yachvili
2 hours ago, Liv Simondsen said:

hi! if you don't mind having a nudist lifestyler as a roommate i am interested :)

Hi Liv, I've no problem with nudity but just if you are a female. And as I wrote is necessary that we meet inworld for understand if we can share the same space, even if  maybe  never happen.

Edited by manoji Yachvili

ohhhh socks I just wanted to make an offer. But I'm waaaaayyyy to late. Well swings and roundabouts. Also miners and helicopters.  never look what is in a squirrel mouth as you don'T know what's tomorrow brings. 

If I had been single on here still I'd have been the prefect roommate for someone to have. I'd have only needed a total of 5 prims for the skybox, recliner, and tv to watch my stories on mate. lol You would have felt like you were still on your own. Lmao!!!! :D

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.