Inithium Female Mesh Body

FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whoa, is she endowed!  (understatement).  

Ad on MP states can make her thin or thick.

I am looking for a mesh body that will go thinner than Maitreya so I can make my "doll" avatars.  I do not want a teen shape, just to be able to be "thinner" than Maitreya is in the buttocks/breast area without deformers.  We do need a body that can go thinner though I fear mesh body makers were afraid if too thin the bodies could possibly look like children, yet child avatars are here....

Anyhow, I tried the DEMO of the Inithium Female Mesh Body and I could not get it to go "thin" as it states in the ad.

Does anyone have this body and does it go "thin"?  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2

I bought it. It is NOT meant to be thin/ It was designed for those who want a more voluptuous look to their Second Life. The avatar mesh comes with 3 shapes to choose from in the box.

She will never be model thin. Or doll thin. I did make my own shape for her BUT you have to love to be thicker then say Belleza Freya. 

Kupra_008b.jpg

• Like 4

This is so cool. I bet the physics will actually work now since you didn't need deformers to get the kind of curves.

, @FairreLilette. Fauve has always been thin and I have used the coco doll avatars for a very long time  (since before they were even rigged to the SL skeleton and could only use their own items and heads) and I’ve always just made my own thin shapes for them. But honestly,  RL ball jointed doll trends are also swinging towards thicker bodies after so many types  being very thin for so long. I’m here for it, too - even if it might not suit my personal aesthetic.  I really do crave variety, otherwise I get bored. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, colleen Criss said:

I bought it. It is NOT meant to be thin/ It was designed for those who want a more voluptuous look to their Second Life. The avatar mesh comes with 3 shapes to choose from in the box.

She will never be model thin. Or doll thin. I did make my own shape for her BUT you have to love to be thicker then say Belleza Freya. 

Kupra_008b.jpg

She's gorgeous!  I think she will be a hit...it didn't look bad with the face I currently had...but I have my heart set on a body that will be thinner than Maitreya for the dolls I want to make.  Something less human and more real life doll, not so human.  

11 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

This is so cool. I bet the physics will actually work now since you didn't need deformers to get the kind of curves.

, @FairreLilette. Fauve has always been thin and I have used the coco doll avatars for a very long time  (since before they were even rigged to the SL skeleton and could only use their own items and heads) and I’ve always just made my own thin shapes for them. But honestly,  RL ball jointed doll trends are also swinging towards thicker bodies after so many types  being very thin for so long. I’m here for it, too - even if it might not suit my personal aesthetic.  I really do crave variety, otherwise I get bored. 

I bought those COCO dolls and they are very cool except for lack of clothing, so I want to make my own.  The reason I'd like a thinner body is to be more doll-like and to look less human as an adult I collect more fantasy and whimsical dolls as well as make dolls in real life that are not human.  

• Like 1

That body will in no way get thinner than Maitreya. It’s a very well done body, but it’s just not a go to for a slender look.

I’m thinking when they say you can make it “thin” they mean it responds to the sliders well and doesn’t look distorted if you go to the more extreme ranges. 

You can make it thin, but you’re still going to have big boobs and a big booty and you’re still going to be much bigger than if you wear a Maitreya.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

Is it easy to buy clothes for it? Always been petite and frail-looking with Maitreya and Coco BJD, now I am tempted to experiment with thicc shapes on one of my alts.

I have seen an entire 1 thing with a size for it so far.. but I haven't demo'd everything out there.

Personally i'll be sticking with Belleza Freya if I want a thick shape as it's more realistic thick and doesn't look terrible in the nude lol.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

I have seen an entire 1 thing with a size for it so far.. but I haven't demo'd everything out there.

Personally i'll be sticking with Belleza Freya if I want a thick shape as it's more realistic thick and doesn't look terrible in the nude lol.

There is a Flickr group for new releases.

[ INITHIUM ] Releases (ADS ONLY!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

Is it easy to buy clothes for it? Always been petite and frail-looking with Maitreya and Coco BJD, now I am tempted to experiment with thicc shapes on one of my alts.

Same question here! 🙂 especially since the discount sale ends in 3 days!🥺

44 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Same question here! 🙂 especially since the discount sale ends in 3 days!🥺

Wha?  I found the body on Marketplace and then read it can be thin or thick, so I asked about it after I got the DEMO because I could NOT make it thin.  I do like the body and am thinking about it as it's kinda of different and I like it.   But, the sale on MP says until November 30th and so I was thinking i had time to think about it.  Here is a copy/paste from the Marketplace listing...>  It still says it's on sale until November 30th...

*** SPECIAL PRICE 2520L$ INSTEAD 3999 UNTIL NOVEMBER 30 ***

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/INITHIUM-KUPRA-HD-BOM-V011-Wear-me/20582054

As far as clothes, you can look on the bodies website.  I remember the website saying Vanilla Bae has clothes for it plus there were other names but I have never heard of them nor remember the names but your can look up who is making the clothes on this bodies web page.  

Edited by FairreLilette

If you're wondering about clothing, all you have to do is search it on MP, there's 27 pages of just apparel. Kinky already has some items and I think Uber had one or two also. Keep in mind, you're not going to be dressing like a camp counselor wearing this body.

There are clothes for it, it's just not going to have the selection of a more established brand because it came out like a week ago.

They seem to be still working out the kinks on handing out the dev kits, but they're saying they got flooded with requests. I just wouldn't expect a brand like say...blueberry to support it. It seems to have generated a lot of interest among creators though!

Edited by Janet Voxel
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

If you're wondering about clothing, all you have to do is search it on MP. Kinky already has some items and I think Uber had one or two also.

There are clothes for it, it's just not going to have the selection of a more established brand because it came out like a week ago.

They seem to be still working out the kinks on handing out the dev kits, but they're saying they got flooded with requests. I just wouldn't expect a brand like say...blueberry to support it. It seems to have generated a lot of interest among creators though!

Rosary says they will support it. Currently waiting on the Dev kit.

On 10/25/2020 at 12:15 AM, colleen Criss said:

BUT you have to love to be thicker then say Belleza Freya.

OK so I tried the demo on the alt I was thinking about getting it for and my verdict is that while the body looks divine and sultry it is a bit too much for me even with the breast and butt sliders at 0 and as colleen wrote you really, really have to love being thicker than Belleza Freya.

• Like 2

I am going to pass after reading what you'll wrote as extreme exaggerated features are not my thing +  no real Petite options.

Any new body surpassing the big 6 will have to just be groundbreaking for me to buy at this point with almost endless options between them + support.

Not to be disrespectful @ the Blueberry comment..She makes OK stuff if you like things just copied from real life chic catalogs.. nothing amazing just street clothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sassy Kenin said:

I am going to pass after reading what you'll wrote as extreme exaggerated features are not my thing +  no real Petite options.

Any new body surpassing the big 6 will have to just be groundbreaking for me to buy at this point with almost endless options between them + support.

Not to be disrespectful @ the Blueberry comment..She makes OK stuff if you like things just copied from real life chic catalogs.. nothing amazing just street clothing.

Have you considered the -Kalhene- Mesh Body? 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/189091901@N08/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Yeah, I know. I just meant in the sense I wouldn't be expecting really mainstream, mainstream creators to be supporting this body.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

Yeah, I know. I just meant in the sense I wouldn't be expecting really mainstream, mainstream creators to be supporting this body.

The body does look like, with the numbers on the legs and butt dialed down enough - it's around the 'realistic space' before SKING and after Freya. With enough work, you can dial it to a look found in some ethnic groups - whereas SKING is the 'exploitation flick' parody of people with that body form, and Freya / Hourglass are just hints in that direction.

I see 'mainstream' as a polite way to refer to bias. 😉

Then again I get why many designers didn't go for SKING given what it represents. Sadly this body is new - and many won't go for it just because of workload.

If it had come out around the same time as Maitreya and Freya and Slink et all, then I'd see motive in any lack of support for it. But now, to support this would probably mean picking something else to not support... which I would be for, as so many other bodies are 'more of the same'. But I don't see that as happening widescale.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.