do i have to wear clothes made specifically for my avatar type?

Bhastion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i just bought my first avatar, avatar 2.0, it's a nice blend of anime and realistic which i really like. i thought that i'd be able to use the clothes i already bought with it but when i put something on, my characters body turned invisible and whenever i tried to put the body back on, it's unequip the thing i had put on. is there anything i can do about this or do i have to buy avatar 2.0-specific clothing? there's not many things that fit my style in the selection available and i already spent quite a bit of L$ on non-avatar 2.0 clothing...

The first thing you need to do is never "wear" anything  always "Add"  ..  that way what you already have on won't get bumped off..  

The second thing is that you may be able to wear some of your existing clothes.  but clothes made for that specific avatar will fit much better.. as they will have been rigged for that avatar.  

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tazzie Tuque said:

The first thing you need to do is never "wear" anything  always "Add"  ..  that way what you already have on won't get bumped off..  

The second thing is that you may be able to wear some of your existing clothes.  but clothes made for that specific avatar will fit much better.. as they will have been rigged for that avatar.  

Hope this helps. 

this helped wonders! i had no idea about this, i just tried it out and i was able to put on everything i had already bought! thank you so much, this is a life saver T_T

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.